Casey: Whites + Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Mar 2, 2005
A little late in posting, and many events are happening over the long weekend too. Still, fresh in organising shoots... this Sunday there are 2 shoots meant more for newbies with 2 new models without fees, yet welcome anyone who's interested too...

Theme: "Whites + Blues"
Outfit: Casual - T-shirt & Jeans
Date: Sunday, 27 March
Time: 10am to 1pm (Josephine) and 3pm to 6pm (Carmen)
Venue: Bukit Timah, at disused apartment blocks, near railway tracks
Fees: Nil, but do come with ideas in posing model...

Model: Josephine

41168957.jpg

Model: Carmen

41169081.jpg

Do drop a PM, email casey_hng@yahoo.com or call 96788084.

See'ya there,
Casey ;)

Good effort, keep it up :thumbsup: Pity sundays are my family days, else I'll definitely go :)

no lah
its not dis sunday la..
its next sunday and following sunday..

haha cheers.

I m interested for the afternoon shoot :)

Can i join in? :think:

ermm so how to join in huh?

Casey

Before you post, u would ve expected an overwhelming response. Instead of receiving many PMs from fellow CSers, why dun u post the exact location and let whoever is interested find his/ her way there ? :)

Now...wouldnt that save you a lot of trouble ? :think:

Thanks for the encouraging support... Yes, true... was overwhelmed... But would rather limit the number of photographers and keep shoot with a little privacy... Had replied to all coming for the shoot (on 1st come 1st serve basis), so see you all there... (reservation/thread is closed)... Thank you, more shoots coming up...

Hi Casey, just like to say thanks for organizing such a good shoot. In spite of the weather (and perhaps due to the weather !), everyone got to experiment a fair bit. Thanks to you and the lovely model for being so obliging, especially that little inpromptu exercise at the end ;) ...

Great stuff, I hope you keep on organizing shoots.

And for the other photogs at the shoot, it was great meeting you guys.

WowWWW! let mi tell u this. i was shocked abt this model shooting. the location selected was great and casey was really nice.

the model carmen as curving figure and she was really able to pose. a really natural poser. maybe she dance a lot that why her pose are nice.

again. this was definitely worth an outing.

i reali need to thks casey and the model :)

(will upload her unPS photo on forum some day. look out for carmen

It was great for today morning shoot ...

Organiser did a good job ...
Location was excellent ..

Jo. was sweet .. obliging.
Very natural :sweatsm:

tks again for casey and josephine
A really fruitful trip ~

Thanks Casey for organising the shoot. Great organiser, models. :thumbsup: The location was great althought didn't go to the railways 1st due to me lost in finding the location and 2nd due to the bad weather. :sweat: But the overall was great. Thanks Casey and models again. :bsmilie:

And also thanks the other photographers there. Make me feel not so paisei due to my camera on my debut model shoot. :sweat: Nice to meet you guys. :bsmilie:

haiz... too bad i missed it as i only check my PM on sunday as i thot this was cancel...

Status
Not open for further replies.