Casey: Morning Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Mar 2, 2005
Theme: Morning Sun - as going for an early shoot
Outfit: T-shirt & shorts - as the sun is up
Date: Only on Mar 20, Sun - that's the reason for the theme
Time: 9.30am to 1pm - that's the theme, just nice after watching EPL previous nite
Location: Outdoor - somewhere on this island, release only to participants, of course we'll move indoors if weather fouls up
Cost: $40/pax - for standing under the sun
No. of Photographers: 5 only - keeping it simple and fair time span for all photographers

Model:
40838414.jpg

Interested photographers, please drop a PM or email at casey_hng@yahoo.com with contact no. and email :thumbsup:

See'ya :)

wow, after the guru of models fail his trick to get himself and his staff new nicks to organise shoots, he get other people to make new nick to organise shoots for him. it's still the same guru at work with a new trick every time.

maybe Darren's measure of restricting pms for new members does not work as these "new" posters just use their email address for contact to beat the system. shd make it like consumers corner where need min no of posts/days to create new threads.

An "addicted" and fully-engaged photographer i am, have a few takes in different types and subjects in photography. Fresh in organising shoots, guess putting organisational skills learnt in school into good use. Least say for commercial intent, have taken shoots by more experience and superb organisers, and will like to attend more of those with lovely themes.

By little means chance upon aka the guru. Guess is on one hand with subjects and the other, benefitting too... the phototakers like us. Organising shoots is not as easy as I thought. Detailing for models (sourcing), knowing the location on-the-ground, ie. shelter if rains, washroom to change outfits... The waiting, fetching and tailoring needs can be tiring too. Getting pics to show end result is not easy (affecting portfolio). Yet, why not try, at least try... Camera, Action, Shoot, Excites You! It's the thank yous, hi-5s and wide smiles that brings a job well-done after every shoot.

Hope and bless myself smooth-sailing in organising photoshoots, and not put off any photographers for investing their time, effort and $ (for subject hiring). As usual in all shoots, reflector (only have 1 with me) for outdoors, drinks all-round and essential props (for some themes). Do come on-board and have a take in the shoots...

Casey :embrass:
P.S. Emailing free & easy, using mobiles as closing-in snapping time. Further, with much to understand and guess unrightful, please moderator, could the pic in the thread taken off... thank you.

CanonUser said:
wow, after the guru of models fail his trick to get himself and his staff new nicks to organise shoots, he get other people to make new nick to organise shoots for him. it's still the same guru at work with a new trick every time.

maybe Darren's measure of restricting pms for new members does not work as these "new" posters just use their email address for contact to beat the system. shd make it like consumers corner where need min no of posts/days to create new threads.

You are sharp dude! :wink:
hahah MG is announcing his "farewell", perhaps of the nickname than the person himself.

Still available, I can be reach at 96788084 for reservations if joining in on last minute :sweat:

Reservations closed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.