Cartoon Figurines

G

Graton

Wanted to explore this particular type of photography cause i have nothing to snap at home so was wondering where to get those cartoon figurines?

Comic Connections figurines are far too limited

thanks in advance

Wanted to explore this particular type of photography cause i have nothing to snap at home so was wondering where to get those cartoon figurines?

Comic Connections figurines are far too limited

thanks in advance

There are a couple of different ones and the prices will range due to the collectability and the makers.

I have a couple of evangelion ones and I got the moveable and poseable type.

:)

you can try take photos of fruits and vegetable found at your place, which almost cost you noting.

actually i cant reakky take photo at home since my house is full of gods so i usually stay in my room and snap so i wanted to get the figurines and play

There are a couple of different ones and the prices will range due to the collectability and the makers.

I have a couple of evangelion ones and I got the moveable and poseable type.

:)

yup the movable and poseable one but not sure where to get them where do u recommend?

china square central. go on sunday

plaza singapura, top floor

Last edited:
Can find them at "la tendo" or "rapidculture" located at funan;)

Plaza Singapura Top level have afew shop selling also.

Last edited:
depends on wat u are lookin for.

anime figures would be in anime shops like

www.latendoshop.com

rapidculture

KKNM

or online...

anything just pm me i can guide u to the shops for anime toys

depends on wat u are lookin for.

anime figures would be in anime shops like

www.latendoshop.com

rapidculture

KKNM

or online...

anything just pm me i can guide u to the shops for anime toys

yup i saw before but i tink he movable parts there have?
Cartoon photo look nice thats why i want to learn but the shops are too difficult to find

yup i saw before but i tink he movable parts there have?
Cartoon photo look nice thats why i want to learn but the shops are too difficult to find

There is. The figurine in my avatar is a action figure;)

Hi Graton,

It's a 'dangerous' question you're asking..

cuz.. you about to step into the realm of toy collecting (and I don't mean the toys you find in the dept stores).

These are specialty collectibles and they've a huge sucking power on vitamin M.. If you get addicted.. haha then you'll become like me.. a guy's whose hobbies are toy-collecting and now.. photography..

For these toys, you can find most of the shops at China Square Central (a shopping plaza near chinatown). On sundays, there will be a flea market there.

For more info, you can check out these blogs on toys:

www.toys-r-art.blogspot.com (my blog - juz started and kinda behind in adding entries)

or

http://toyhaven.blogspot.com (a toy-collecting grandmaster's blog)

hope this helps..

La Tendo from funan gets my vote for carrying lots of anime related figurines ;)

there are shops in far east shopping centre that carry these figs in the 4th level.
plaza singapura as well, as suggested. sometimes other toy outpost ... hmmn, outposts also have them, depending on the seller. there's also a shop at raffles place SMRT exchange that sell them.

cheers!

La tendo is the one at lvl 4 right?i tink i wont be collecting more to just snapping

Good luck... can really suck up the moolah if you get addicted. :devil:

i don really get it on sucking up moolah i went to la tendo nice figurines

Calling them 'cartoon figurines' is probably the biggest insult one can make at the Japanese anime industry.

Would be nice if you can use the term 'anime figurines' instead of the 'other' term. Japanese anime and their resulting merchandise are at least 100x better in quality compared to crappy cartoons and their lousy toys.

Last edited:
Anime figure shooting is a high Vit M hobby like what weelong mention. To start off you may want to look for figmas (ard $30~$50) or nendorids (ard $50~$70). They are small enough to tag along when you go out photo shoot. Some of my regular "followers" are Miku, Danboards.

Check out www.toyntoys.com @ China Sq as their price is quite good in SG for pre-orders. Their figma/nendoroids price are quite fair also.

Some of my shoots:
http://www.figure.fm/page/en/post/slmka/all/all/all/all/published/1.html