polo_pro10

May 16, 2004
Rosyth Rd
photobucket.com
Cartier International Women’s Polo Tournament 2005

Date: 30th September to 2nd October 2005
Time: 4.30 pm
Venue: Singapore Polo Club
Discriptions: This event is organised by the Singapore Polo Club with Cartier as principal sponsor, this tournament have attracted international participation by ranking polo professionals worldwide. Participate in the exitement of watching Sunny Hale - currently the world's highest ranked female polo player - in action.

anybody can just go in and shoot? don't need to appy for Official Pass?

sry guys,:sweat: just learned tat not evey1 can just go in & shoot.:cry: But the club will be delighted if u can join in as a spectator!;)

so can shoot if just go in as spectator? must pay?

GitS said:
so can shoot if just go in as spectator? must pay?
no need to pay, but must be hired by club or if u r a member. a very dangerous sport to shoot, previous tournament got a photographer got hit by the ball, luckily only hit his metal hood! But impact too big, he fell backwards.;p

polo_pro10 said:
no need to pay, but must be hired by club or if u r a member. a very dangerous sport to shoot, previous tournament got a photographer got hit by the ball, luckily only hit his metal hood! But impact too big, he fell backwards.;p
huh? the photog's in the pool or what? :bsmilie:

polo_pro10 said:

wah, i wear my helmet, body armour, and combat googles, i think should be ok. i got hit by a full on softball pitch in the throat once while photographing the pitch right by the shortstop, me still alive ahahahaha..

so to clarify, i cant just enter and go to the spectator stands and shoot?

GitS said:
wah, i wear my helmet, body armour, and combat googles, i think should be ok. i got hit by a full on softball pitch in the throat once while photographing the pitch right by the shortstop, me still alive ahahahaha..

so to clarify, i cant just enter and go to the spectator stands and shoot?
spectator stand which is the club house can, but not in the field near the goal post. If stand at spectator stand, nd to use 200mm & above!:sweat:

any 1 going? if u hv never seen a polo match (Not WATER Polo!!!) b4, u r welcomed to go. Go on sunday is for finals with team parade & guest of honor. Match Start Today!:cool:

You never ride ah? Haha. Oh wait ya you not a girl. Paiseh.:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.