Carrying your tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilmerlin

Jul 26, 2002
Woodlands
How do you guys carry yours?

Dedicated tripod bag? Tripod sling? Or attach to bag pack? Some funky method I've thought of?

I'm currently carrying mine in a tripod bag but it ain't all that ideal really.

moby

Apr 8, 2005
I put it behind my ear and then pull it out and enlarge and extend just like the monkey king. :bsmilie:

Really depends on what you are carrying on your trip right? Your question like asking how you eat your noodles? With chopstick or fork?

If you are that concerned, ask your GF to carry for you also good idea. :p

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
I got it to attach onto the exterior of my slingshot which i bring around for holidays.
But on planes, I will be obedient and put it in a nice tripod bag to make it look less dangerous :bsmilie:

Ryan

Leong23

Oct 18, 2007
within myself
Normally i just carry it with my hand.

If go oversea, i'll use a tripod bag.

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
just wonder any1 use those badminton racquet backpack for storage n backpack it instead? was looking at NG & manfrotto tripod backpack but kinda too short... but the badminton type are too huge lio ;p

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
just wonder any1 use those badminton racquet backpack for storage n backpack it instead? was looking at NG & manfrotto tripod backpack but kinda too short... but the badminton type are too huge lio ;p
How come too short ? I thought usually the tripod casings fit nicely to their tripods.

Ryan

luna_sea83

Jul 17, 2005
East
Just use a tripod sling will do, easy setup. whereas using the bag will easily misplace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom