Carcass....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

of a pomelo ;)

aae.jpg

Taken with EOS 30 w. EF28-105mm
Partial Metering (to backlight the shrivelled skin and texture)
f4.0, 1/500s

Comments are greatly appreciated! :bsmilie:

*Usually pomelo and their skin are found hung outside shophouses and even houses as a sign of luck to be attracted to give more business or to the household....:light:

:gbounce:

self critique: what's that thing?! Spot metering on the wrong object of focus, foreground too overwhelming dark and doesn't show it's a pomelo skin... take more pictures! :what:

actually, would anyone wanna tell me how to improve this shot? I wanted it to be super abstract and started with an X-ray imagery in my head when I photograph this but ended up with a not-so-abstract piece of dried skin......:cry:

actually, the word "carcass" is reserved for dead animals. you should have used the word "corpse" instead.... :bsmilie:

now that you say it, it DOES look like a bat! interesting perspective that makes inanimate objects into animals... :)

Originally posted by SniperD
hmm... actually it looked like a upside down bat .. hmm, will see if the change will help put perspectives togther again.. ;)

yeah.. at first sight i thought its gonna be a carcass of a bat. kinda scary, esp at the thought of how u cud be taking a pic of a dead bat. SOunds more like forensic to me, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.