Car

Benchmarc

Apr 5, 2007
www.marcusli.com
I like cars... photography is a hobby... admire those who can take really nice car shots, put them all together, and i get this:) Straight out from the camera, touched up a little here and there. Bad quality becoz its a gif file.

swee! is it the new 1-series?

Thanks!:)
Nope, PML no 1 series... got to go the PI route. 1 series is a hatchback:) This is a E46 330 coupe;)

Nice Shot! :thumbsup:

Did you start this thread to share car pics? I share the same passion as you, Photography and loved cars. If so, I will share some of mine.

Cheers

Nice Shot! :thumbsup:

Did you start this thread to share car pics? I share the same passion as you, Photography and loved cars. If so, I will share some of mine.

Cheers

Yeah I've been shooting cars for a year now, thought i'd post one of my pics. You can post yours too... common interest;)

Here goes....

Camry-12.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---1.jpg

I welcome comments - Let's share ;)

i share the same interest too =)

marc i seen yr photos from vagsg, nicely taken

here's some of mine taken recently

axelax278.jpg

axelax281.jpg

axelax2.jpg

really hope to learn how to take motion shots like yrs. i believe it cannot be done so alone

Hey Vanquisher,

Yeap thanks... whats ur nick there? I like your 2nd pic... quite a cool idea:thumbsup:
And i too wish i could do it alone, but me plus owners of the cars make 2 or more;)

Hi Benhmarc and rc1q2w3e4r (yaris), can you share how you position yourself when taking these shots? I like the perspective but cannot help but imagine you doing some stunts to take them. Thanks!

Here goes....

Camry-12.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---1.jpg

I welcome comments - Let's share ;)

WOW , the Yaris picture is beautiful man ! How did you take the picture of the Yaris ? What are your settings on your camera ? And which lens you use ?

Hi Benhmarc and rc1q2w3e4r (yaris), can you share how you position yourself when taking these shots? I like the perspective but cannot help but imagine you doing some stunts to take them. Thanks!

These are actually rig shots. No stunts at all. They used to be strongly guarded secrets among automotive photographers.

You can read about it here.http://www.automotiverigs.com/

1 more frontal rigged shot.

Toyota-Yaris---12.jpg

Sharing somemore still shots

Toyota-Yaris---5.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---10.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---14.jpg

Please offer me some comments to improve on.

I'm looking for some PP comments like colour saturation, sharpening or levels control etc...

Cheers ! ;)

Hey Vanquisher,

Yeap thanks... whats ur nick there? I like your 2nd pic... quite a cool idea:thumbsup:
And i too wish i could do it alone, but me plus owners of the cars make 2 or more;)

my nick is vanq, but i dun post lol

took this dc5 in the wee hours of this morning

integrashenton1.jpg

integrashenton2.jpg

integrashenton3.jpg

Sharing somemore still shots

Toyota-Yaris---5.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---10.jpg

Toyota-Yaris---14.jpg

Please offer me some comments to improve on.

I'm looking for some PP comments like colour saturation, sharpening or levels control etc...

Cheers ! ;)

nice pics, btw, u work for car magazines?

Hmm wow automotive photographers coming out of hiding eh? Good to see more who shares this passion:)
This is one of my recent fav static shots.

nice pics, btw, u work for car magazines?

Nope, Photography is an interest.

Cars are my passion.

But I do love to work for one ... Ha Ha