Car Show 2002 @ Changi Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

U guys can forget abt going!
it sucks!!! sucks big time!
cars there are not spectacular and the race queens are horrible! all look like bapok!
i shdnt have waste my 6 bucks sia!!!

at least the falken rally was soo much betta!!!

i hope tt the autosalon show would be a much much betta one
:)

sachs.jpg

lemme do a bit of marketing fer sachs... LOL
i hope they pay moi

The Super Touring range is produced with similar functional safety and comfort standards and competence of leading OEM shock absorbers. They are all round shock absorbers designed to replace OE shock absorbers. Its technical equipment has been adapted to meet the requirements of the automotive industry and certification like the TUV standards.

Top quality materials and processing methods provide corrosion resistance and low wear and tear hence providing better reliability and durability. Examples of this are chrome-plated and highly polished piston rods and wear-and- tear proof piston rod guides. The combination of these two components not only guarantees the air-tightness of the shock absorbers, but high level of comfort due to lower friction.

The Sachs Super Touring range is targeted at drivers who are accustomed to the driving and safety characteristics that is attributed by the OE shock absorbers in new cars.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
U guys can forget abt going!
it sucks!!! sucks big time!
cars there are not spectacular and the race queens are horrible! all look like bapok!
i shdnt have waste my 6 bucks sia!!!

at least the falken rally was soo much betta!!!

i hope tt the autosalon show would be a much much betta one
:)

That bad meh...i guess my standard not so high. I remember the Autosaloon 2000 with japanese racequeens, do you find them very outstanding. The ones in car lovers individual booths are not great i agree but those white clothes racequeen that goes around are okay looking. The last autosaloon with those ang mo are really a turn off, hopefully there will be a return of the japs.

Status
Not open for further replies.