Jan 9, 2003
East Singapore
www.pbase.com
40537276.jpg

40537278.jpg

40537280.jpg

40537281.jpg

40537284.jpg

Oh yes, special thanks to keith for being the driver in the images and for loaning the car for the shoot.

You're welcome, Marc :)

Here are some of mine:

original.jpg

original.jpg

Nice shots of the Porsche. But still prefered you Cayenne Turbo pics. ;)

hi... mind if i ask how u take that 2 motion photos? or did u PS them?

drool..... all are very nice!! great job marc and padawan!

Absolutely lovely! Marc- love the driving pics as well as the 2 vertical pics. Pandawan - love the one with the container lighting background.:)

marcwang said:

marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome ;)

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha :)

This :thumbsup: . Very good!

Nice! ANd I truly envy u driving that cool porsche car! ;)

tan131 said:
marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome ;)

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha :)

Thanks for your suggestion. The tree branches were intentionally included to frame the image. As for the post processing... I would look into it, but so far I have not liked any images with such processing done. Thanks once again.

dude, nice surprise with the boxster! nice unique angles, and the nite shots are fantastic as usual but no offense this looks like a mix between yr car photography & photoessays.

Would actually love to see U do another whole bunch of boxster-only fotos with this approach in mind. kinda like doing the supra-esque coffeetablebook series =)

marcwang said:

Nice car... nice pics! :thumbsup: There are some interesting shots!

wow nice pic on d Porsche Boxster! its my dream car! d pics give me a very smoothing feeling. saw on porsche boxster at d carshow recently but not this close. just wondering what lense r u using went taking d logo of the porsche? thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.