Car Shoot: Porsche Boxster 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padawan

Oct 4, 2004
You're welcome, Marc :)

Here are some of mine:

Jan 8, 2005
Nice shots of the Porsche. But still prefered you Cayenne Turbo pics. ;)

Apr 12, 2004
hi... mind if i ask how u take that 2 motion photos? or did u PS them?

zhangyb

Aug 1, 2004
drool..... all are very nice!! great job marc and padawan!

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Absolutely lovely! Marc- love the driving pics as well as the 2 vertical pics. Pandawan - love the one with the container lighting background.:)

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
marcwang said:
marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome ;)

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha :)

marcwang

Jan 9, 2003
East Singapore
www.pbase.com
tan131 said:
marc.. i think this pic has got pontential.. why dun u try to ps it a little.. well change the rest of the pic to high contrast b&w and leave the car in colour.. cos at this moment.. i think there are too many thing fighting for attention.. give it a try and post the outcome ;)

also.. u might wanna crop out the tree branches at the lower right portion of the pic..

ps: man.. u make me hate u for having the chance to shoot and drive this car... hahaha :)

Thanks for your suggestion. The tree branches were intentionally included to frame the image. As for the post processing... I would look into it, but so far I have not liked any images with such processing done. Thanks once again.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
dude, nice surprise with the boxster! nice unique angles, and the nite shots are fantastic as usual but no offense this looks like a mix between yr car photography & photoessays.

Would actually love to see U do another whole bunch of boxster-only fotos with this approach in mind. kinda like doing the supra-esque coffeetablebook series =)

marcwang said:

wcsiaw

Sep 17, 2004
Central
Nice car... nice pics! :thumbsup: There are some interesting shots!

Nov 15, 2004
wow nice pic on d Porsche Boxster! its my dream car! d pics give me a very smoothing feeling. saw on porsche boxster at d carshow recently but not this close. just wondering what lense r u using went taking d logo of the porsche? thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom