Car Roach ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
alright.... i am senior enuff here to do a search in our forum and I remembered reading the below link before ....

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=174474&highlight=car,roach

Haiiz ...its my turn now .... I have small roaches in my car for Christmas...just spotted them :bheart:

I read from the above thread...putting pandan leaves is not effective ? :sweat:

Does anyone has 'tested' and effective method ? From the above thread, someone mentioned roach poison ? :confused:

ya la.. sianz liao :bheart:

ya la.. sianz liao :bheart:

put trap.. and u wun see them liao..

but maybe u need to get rid of the dead..

pandan leaves is to prevent only...

Taxi driver also put pandan leave in their car. (This Taxi is not that Taxi as in Glass Taxi... ok....):bsmilie::bsmilie:

Use baits... you can find a variety of granular or gel baits at hardware stores or supermarkets. Keeps the population down quite well. They'll appear even more at first, and will feast on it at night when you're not around and the car is parked. After a few days the population will plummet. Once the population is down, put some of those traps (the type with the glue boards) in hidden locations so in event of new infestation they will be caught early.

the wife almost freaked out when she saw one crawling across the dashboard. good thing i warned her to look out for one :sweat: in the end, she managed to squash it dead... hope that's the last of 'em

tell me about it..... i do pick up passengers who will immediately freak out or scream when they see pests :sweat:

that will lead to dangerous driving .... Anw, I ve found roaches at the back seats .... have not gone to the front yet.....hopefully :think:

ok...so what I ve gathered from some of you..PANDAN leaves only prevent...they do not eliminate or 'destroy' them .... :devil:

hmm....so roach traps or poison is the way to go ? there are no other 'family handed down' pest control methods ?

park ur car under the hot sun. the rain recently encourages them to hide in cars with damp interiors.

pandan leaves work for me though need to renew twice per month. Put one in boot and one under seats.

I also once a while put some posion in the boot area and try not to leave food smell in the car.

park ur car under the hot sun. the rain recently encourages them to hide in cars with damp interiors.

hot sun no use..

they will go hide.. and come out in the nite..

;( ;(

pandan leaves work for me though need to renew twice per month. Put one in boot and one under seats.

I also once a while put some posion in the boot area and try not to leave food smell in the car.

i change once a week...

each time abt 40 cents..

1 bunch under each seat.. boot abt 2 bunch..

Status
Not open for further replies.