Car On Building Facade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdomworld

Deregistered
Sep 28, 2006
Planet Earth
Spotted this when I was at Raffles Place today. Very interesting and refreshing idea. ;)

Many passer-by got a shocked and said "Oh my God....look at that!"

MiniOnTheBuilding2.jpg

MiniOnTheBuilding1.jpg

Spotted this when I was at Raffles Place today. Very interesting and refreshing idea. ;)

Many passer-by got a shocked and said "Oh my God....look at that!"

MiniOnTheBuilding2.jpg

MiniOnTheBuilding1.jpg

That is a very clever and eye catching advertisement.

I like your take of it.
Looking at the first photo I thought Umm

Then after looking at the second photo and seeing.
I went back to the first one and thought Ahh nice one.

EO

Quite a Catchy Trick ... but i wonder the impact when its fall dwn ... :bigeyes:

wonder how they got it there in the first place.

no wonder it is such a over priced car...:thumbsd:

When you understand the rich people spending behaviour then this car is not overpriced. Judging from your statement, Rolex, Mont Blanc, Vertu and many other branded goods are super overpriced items. :dunno:

no wonder it is such a over priced car...:thumbsd:

The one on the wall is a replica, totally made of fibreglass, no engine, no interior, probably hollow. This ad was done overseas before. It's nice idea.(the one i saw on another website, was a moving version, it goes up and down a tall building) :thumbsup:

The one on the wall is a replica, totally made of fibreglass, no engine, no interior, probably hollow. This ad was done overseas before. It's nice idea.(the one i saw on another website, was a moving version, it goes up and down a tall building) :thumbsup:

it's normal for them to strip it all bare for advertising use. The engine is usually heavy.
anyway, I've seen much better advertisement boards back in the US, where they stuck 3 cars on a reinforced billboard! the advertiser was trying to show how strong their superglue is! :thumbsup:

When you understand the rich people spending behaviour then this car is not overpriced. Judging from your statement, Rolex, Mont Blanc, Vertu and many other branded goods are super overpriced items. :dunno:

maybe i not rich so no understand..are you rich?:think:

they did it for the showroom in alexandra.. donno whether it is still there. :)

oh man ..you went to the 'roof' just to take this shot

Status
Not open for further replies.