Car mount / Rigs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

xziredmp

Oct 21, 2006
Singapore
Was wondering does anyone knows how to get these ?

Rigs for shooting cars... i know theres one is a "dolly with suction cups" where u stick it on the side of the doors or the bonnet to have the shot you want.

correct me if i am wrong. but i am not sure about these rigs and i am going to try doing a few shoots with it.

would love to hear on where i can buy it in singapore or do i need to have it fabricated ? :dunno:

if you have access to a workshop, you could diy yourself a mount. what kind of shots you need?

if you have access to a workshop, you could diy yourself a mount. what kind of shots you need?

cars in tunnel, cars with trees as background etc etc etc .. .i dunno. for now i am trying to do something out of my free time first... since a few of my personal friends expressed some interests. so i though i wanna try something out and deliver some good shots for them.

i love the shots made by honda and jaguar thou.. very nice... but honda type r's shots and galleries are achievable to what i tot. :dunno:

i got no access to workshop yet. maybe i can ask around. but take it as a no for now. :cool:

buy online, or search CS, "car shoot", "rig shot" a CSer call Andy IIRC, he done this type of shoots.

or local car forum, "car shoot", "rig shot"

buy online, or search CS, "car shoot", "rig shot" a CSer call Andy IIRC, he done this type of shoots.

or local car forum, "car shoot", "rig shot"

hmmm... did a search online yeah.... for cs. i had a few car shoots. but they are all stationary shots and not rigged shots.

u mean theres a member named "Andy" literally ?
:dunno:

i have a superclamp which I previously used ror such purpose before. It can also be used fopr macro set up.
I am selling an extra one if u r keen.

Can see the item at:

tabletopclmap1.jpg

xziredmp is looking for something like this.

img6752qu3.jpg

to create shots something like this

img_4514-edit.jpg

pictures taken from here.

IIRC there was two CSers done these, and post images in this forum, so sorry I'm unable to recall their nick or name, think it is easier to find either one of them in local car forum than in CS.

xziredmp is looking for something like this.

img6752qu3.jpg

to create shots something like this

img_4514-edit.jpg

pictures taken from here.

IIRC there was two CSers done these, and post images in this forum, so sorry I'm unable to recall their nick or name, think it is easier to find either one of them in local car forum than in CS.

yeah.. this is one of those i am looking for.

i am also looking for this.
car_rig.jpg

if cant find, maybe i will just fabricate it. :D but well.... hmm. thats the last resort i guess.

hmmm... did a search online yeah.... for cs. i had a few car shoots. but they are all stationary shots and not rigged shots.

u mean theres a member named "Andy" literally ?
:dunno:

The guy's name is Andy Wee, his nick in CS is anka. Doubt that he will reveal his secrets as that's his ricebowl. ;)

The guy's name is Andy Wee, his nick in CS is anka. Doubt that he will reveal his secrets as that's his ricebowl. ;)

hahahahahha...... its ok if he didnt want to reveal himself. its ok..... i guess i will just head out to the workshops and have them work something out for me. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.