Car Lovers Super Carnival 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

afiend

Jan 17, 2002
www.kennethchoo.com
"Car Lovers Super-Carnival 2002 is an entire specialty weekend for motorcar and motorbike enthusiasts to mingle with exhibitors from the tuning, racing parts, and accessories industries. The carnival atmosphere sets the perfect one-stop meeting opportunity between exhibitors who will be showing off their latest product and accessories ranges, and motor sports enthusiasts in the hunt for parts and items to spice up their dream machines at promotional prices. It aims to be an eye-opening weekend of great bargains and special offerings."

More info here : www.car-lovers.com

Are there race queens?
Yes, and some will wear tubes bearing exhibitors' company name to promote their products. You can ask them questions, but not too technical, OK?

There will also be an electric-powered car race on Monday.
psimage.aspi

Anyone wants to go?

duh... me got to study for exams... :cry:

Originally posted by afiend
Anyone wants to go?

Sounds like a good outing to me. I'm keen to join and shoot some motor-babes as well. :)

Rgds,
Jeffery

siong leh, $6.

$4 can or not?
or i buy 3 u give me $15?

heard from pple in hwz that the show is a disappointment....any1 went already?

I went there yesterday, the place is too small.... not many cars on display. Got a few Evos, 1 R34 Skyline.... etc...

Originally posted by parn23
I went there yesterday, the place is too small.... not many cars on display. Got a few Evos, 1 R34 Skyline.... etc...

How about Race Queens? Got chio bu or not? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.