Car Lovers 2003 Fiesta

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Aiya i just saw this today

http://www.car-lovers.com/index.html

...and its just over!! How come nobody talked abt it? Anyone went and took pics and can post here?

waste waste

been there...and the show is DISAPPOINTING

i went there on a weekend, but only a few cars were there..even the admission is FREE but no one visit (entry ticket suppose to be $6)

may be becos Expo is really too far away...imagine the dancers were on stage performing but no one is watching..and the MC was like talking to himself....

lotus-01.jpg

lotus-02.jpg

lotus-03.jpg

lotus-04.jpg

Yup. It was bloody disappointing. Pathetic even. The models were there only on the first day, and got to know 3 of them. I recognized Angie Scott from Linsan Models, who had also modelled for nissan during the last motor show at suntec.

Since I was the first few who actually paid the $6 for this event, they announced later that those who did so can come back for free anytime during the weekend. I did go back on Sun, but nah beh... i saw those people handing out tickets for free at the mrt station. Imagine my pissfulness when I saw th signboard saying 'FREE ADMISSION'. Bloody hell... paid 6 bucks to go in on Fri evening... now free... . The only good thing is that I got to take pics of the models.

Overall, the quality of the models were not bad... some actually very good. They mostly wore black short skirts and tops... . Those wearing white are supposed to be the actual models, but I found those selling the Car Lovers membership(Black kit) to be better. No crowds, so I managed to take people-free shots of the cars, take my time to compose....

Now... can someone tell me how to post pics???

Originally posted by finkster
No crowds, so I managed to take people-free shots of the cars, take my time to compose....

true...in fact not many pple were taking pic....

to upload picture...u need to upload to some other server and then link it here....

hehe lai post post the pics leh. me wanna see wat i missed, then can bang balls :p hhaha.

next tiem u all know abt this sorta thing come post n share wif the rest of us :) pple like me always miss the good events :p

cheers!

Originally posted by vince123123
hehe lai post post the pics leh. me wanna see wat i missed, then can bang balls :p hhaha.

next tiem u all know abt this sorta thing come post n share wif the rest of us :) pple like me always miss the good events :p

cheers!

actually i dunno abt this event also...i was at the other hall for the library book sale...then some pple were giving away free ticket for the car show at the MRT station....since it is free...just pop in and see lor...

didn't want to go in at first cos there were only a few cars (10+ only) and very few pple inside also....even those wedding fair next door also more crowded than this...

Which server can i upload the pics to? Got a load of pics of models & cars. Which one u all prefer?;p

Heard about this event from the radio. I think it was Power 98 or perfect 10, cant recall. That's Y i also make it a point to read the papers and check the websites of suntec convention centre & expo for their calendar of events.

Also guys, check the 'photoshoots' forum for my post for the coming event at taka. Maybe my first group photo shoot with club snappers...

u can try geocities? or pbase.com which a lot of clubsnappers do. i think thats better than online links here esp if u have a lot of photos. pbase seems good althoughs ometimes they are slow.

Hope to see a link to ur pbase photos soon!

CHeers!

wah got alicia xu! upload more leh!!
damn now im kicking myself for not knowing abt this event.

awaiting hopefully :)

Cheers

Patience...my man.... good things will come in good time.
;) Let me get my pics organised....

BTW, I just put up a call to all clubsnapper 'reservists' if anyone is interested in the New Paper Taka event on 22 n 23rd Feb.

wah wat event/ new paper new face of hte year? u got tix to go in?

check out the forum category 'Photoshoots'. I put more details there.

finkster how? still never upload new pics are? last 2 days still see the same 4 hehe.

awaiting eagerly :)

sorry ah... not free lah.... got to work. Now weekend should have time to put up somemore, in addition to other pics...

Check back about evening sat....okie? ;)

funny leh. when i go to the link now, it only shows 4 thumbnails even tho it lists it as 21 images within the directory. are there some settings to be tweaked so that we can see all 21?

no idea sia how come can't see the rest

could it be cos u never pay then only let u see 4 at a time? hmm. anyone else using pbase that can help out?

can lah... pbase slow to update the page. Try again man... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.