Car flipped on its side in some accident, crazy drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

taicw

Jan 30, 2002
Northen Singapore
www.pbase.com
Pa262494a.jpg

Was on my way back home around midnight along Yio Chu Kang road, quite a jam, as I got closer saw that it was cos of a car lying sideways across 2 lanes.

No idea whether the driver did a stunt or coz of some accident. Took out my cam and snapped a shot. Couldn't get a proper shot as the police was directing us to move along.

Wonder if the standard of drivers n driving nowadays is getting worse. :dunno:

Alot leh... tts one recent one... by R|Ch|an5 L0G\St|C Co...
Caught fire becos the driver was drunk if im not wrg.. i think the lorry is still in my workshop... maybe shd take some pics

Well, I guess ppl just don't bother?
I've had some bad experiences with some trucks as well. Used to rent trucks during uni days for hall events. Got trucks that had doors come off, drivers panel not working and the whole thing can be taken out, brakes that don't work etc.

just came back from sentosa...
bukit panjang got some merz burst into flames at the junction..

nah classmates gathering... been there since friday... saw the tripentium (;p) and the nike run... aimed a lot but didn't shoot cos not enough film LOL... real nice if u like to do pseudo-sports shots...
was damn surprised cos we thought the event at siloso beach was the endpoint for the nike run... LOL they were playing lots of malay songs...

if not for the stupid rain I wdn't be back here perusing the forum LOL...

I hate drunk n reckless drivers....endangering the life of pedestrains n motorist...
sigH~

Status
Not open for further replies.