Car Babe For Superimportnights 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

This time round totally no local model, All import model from oversea.
HEHEHEHE:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Hi All,

HEHEHEHE

That's the reason it's called Super Import Nights

CLICK ME !!

US Imports
DSC_6480.jpg

Thai Imports
DSC_6500.jpg

Venue:

Singapore Expo Hall 5
Date/s:

September 18 to 21, 2008
Show Operation Hours:

5PM – 10PM on Sept 18

10AM – 10PM from Sept 19 to Sept 21
Ticket Price:

S$10.00 for adults

S$5.00 for children below 12 yrs
Drift Session:

4 Times daily from Sept 19 to 21 (Check daily timing at ticketing booth)

Last edited:
gd news for all nikon club members.. there's a subsidized rate of $8 when u present the email they sent to u regarding the event itself!

cheers. :)

In the email it says there`s a nikon shooting pit right in front of the performance stage, wonder wats tat abt? :dunno: Nikon club ppl get to stand in front of the stage? :devil:

In the email it says there`s a nikon shooting pit right in front of the performance stage, wonder wats tat abt? :dunno: Nikon club ppl get to stand in front of the stage? :devil:

Why cant they just let nikon users go in at $8?
Im going to shoot some horny men!:D

With so many fabulous Super Import Babe, dunno if my 4Gb card enough or not.

Maybe, I go MSColor to buy another 4Gb card. Muz not run out of ammo la.

Its like priority shooting. Something like the media or press shooters who get to shoot in the front row of a concert.

You will get to shoot inside the barrier.(not where the two guys are standing but in front). Thanks Nikon!

sinnikonshootingpithe5.jpg

Hi,

Just went there tonight and see see look look.
Saw alot of them are taking shoot of all model.
Also NIKON having a shooting pit area for they user only.
best location best view cos is the closer to stage but they will check the camera cos this time round NIKON is the sponsor for this show so to Nikon User you can get a closer shoot
for the stage performance. Tmrw onwards to Sunday, they will be drifting session and also all
the Models will be moving around to difference booth to post with those import car.
i would say spending just $8 for our member to take shoot is really worth it.
tomo headling down to shoot some more on the drift and model.::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

so not fair, why canon have no front stage pass. :(

so not fair, why canon have no front stage pass. :(

yah not fair....so competitive izzit in the camera market? but will still be goin 2moro.
no stage pass nevermind as long have telephoto zoom ok already.

Can't say why not fair,cos NIKON is the sponsor so leting the customer to have the better
area ma. If CANON or other brands do the sponsor will be the same thing that other brand user will not be allow to enter. am i right to say that.:nono::nono::nono:

Aw shucks, somehow I still prefer local models :)

Hi All,

HEHEHEHE:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

I won't say its not fair, in fact its a thumbs up to Nikon for having value added services like this.

Hey, did anyone get this email as well from Nikon??? I just read it. Sorry for delay i posting here.
==============================================
Dear Nikon Clubber,

As the official imaging partner with Super Import Nights: The Ultimate Motorshow in Singapore, Nikon would like to extend an invitation to all Nikon Club photography enthusiasts to a night of cars, babes and photography at Singapore Expo!

Besides drooling over a line-up of heavily modified performance cars, pimped up rides, and hot models, a Nikon shooting pit, situated right in front of the performance stage, will be arranged for Nikon photographers to get up-close and personal with numerous Super Import babes… to practice photography, of course!

What’s more, we’re offering a subsidised rate to all Nikon Clubbers! Print this email and bring it along with you to the ticketing counter to enjoy a subsidised rate of S$8 per person (Usual rates cost S$10 per head).

================================================== ======

Click this link for direct link to the EDM webpage,which you can print out and keep.

LINK

hmm... how about fujifilm users?
i also using nikon lens, also member of nikonclub
i'll the the only one shooting fujifilm among nikons! hahaha

hmm.. so that also means u'll see lots of people with pns in front stage, while lots of dslr are standing behind. hahaha what a change of fortune!

Status
Not open for further replies.