Capturing Beauty

superb work
Thanks mate! As you are a film shooter and an Ivan supporter, this is a film shot I took from an Ivan shoot some time back. maybe will bump into u someday :) cheers

Leica M6, ilford hp5, lens likely voigtlander 35mm f1.2
full

Reactions: Wang TH
Thanks mate! As you are a film shooter and an Ivan supporter, this is a film shot I took from an Ivan shoot some time back. maybe will bump into u someday :) cheers

Leica M6, ilford hp5, lens likely voigtlander 35mm f1.2
full
Nice nice. We met once. Shoot with Rita I believe.

Nice nice. We met once. Shoot with Rita I believe.
Oh maybe it's another shoot then. I did not go for the Rita shoot but no worries :)

My first Nikon Z7 shots. PP in Lr and Ps
full

full

if only my science teacher looked like that... ;)
full

shot from a fashion show
full

Nice shot taken from a fashion show!
How come she looked at you? Were you the official photographer?
Taken with the Nikon Z7?

Nice shot taken from a fashion show!
How come she looked at you? Were you the official photographer?
Taken with the Nikon Z7?

Hi Jeff, thanks. I had some time with the models though I am not the official photographer.
I shoot primarily with the Fuji GFX50s. I do not own and am not considering the Z7. Cheers.

A Night Shoot With Sasha
full

full

full

Last edited:
Sharing two significant images for me :) Will share more about why soon
full

full

So the story about the 2 images above is that they both won Gold awards in the recently done Singapore Photographers Award 2018. In total, I submitted 9 photos and managed to win 2 Golds and 4 Silver awards across 3 categories!

There are a total of 6 categories, Portrait, Wedding, Commercial (including advertising, architecture, industrial, fashion), Illustrative/Digital Art, Reportage/Photojournalism and Nature (Landscape and Wildlife), and multiple Gold and multiple Silver award winners per category owing to the quality of the submissions. My congrats to all winners! [If they happen to be round these parts :) ] My thanks too to the Singapore Photographic and Digital Imaging Trade Association that organised this competition and Matthew Tan, who is fronting it.

The top 3 images in each category will get to represent Singapore in the World Photographic Cup 2019 competition [ http://www.worldphotographiccup.org/ ] and I have been blessed, honored and humbled to have won a top 3 placing in the Portrait category, noting the great work submitted by the amazing photographers that participated and for my image to be part of the Singapore submission to this international competition with over 40 other countries participating.

Awards_zpsokfygqln.jpg

My thanks to all the people who have collaborated, worked with, taught, inspired and supported me. Also to all the folks who follow and like my images here and on IG https://www.instagram.com/timetapestry/

Lastly, sharing one more from the winning images :) Thanks.

Smaller_Commercial5_zpsikouymyd.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Raphael, great work.