Capture One 4 Pro tethering with D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafiano

Jul 19, 2004
Hi..I just downloaded a trial version of Capture 4 Pro and trying to figure out how to do tethered shooting with my Nikon D70. When I connected the camera to the notebook, it doesn't do anything. Are there are users of Capture One who is able to guide me throught the whole process.

Thanks

alvintang

Dec 1, 2005
www.alvin-tang.com
check the camera requirements/specifications of capture one pro. i dont remember d70 is able to work directly with it.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Hi..I just downloaded a trial version of Capture 4 Pro and trying to figure out how to do tethered shooting with my Nikon D70. When I connected the camera to the notebook, it doesn't do anything. Are there are users of Capture One who is able to guide me throught the whole process.

Thanks
Hi rafiano,

Nikon D70 is not supported for tethered shoot from Phase One. I did a check for you earlier on and surprised to see that Nikon is now supported from Phase now.

Only this Nikon can be done: D3X, D3, D700, D300, D200, D90, D80, D60, D40x, D40

If you love tethering, use the Nikon Tethered Program instead. :)

http://phaseone.com/home/Content/Su...2045&languageid=1&layoutid=SupportSite - Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom