Captivated

For a picture to receive critique, first of all.

Have you critiqued the photo yourself? What did you think about the photo in the first place? If you yourself deem it as a point and shoot picture, how would others view it?

While we do encourage users to post their pictures for comments and critique, the onus is on the photographer to be harsh on themselves and see if the picture is worthy of his own image or rep before you put it up.

Give yourself a few more moments before you take a pic, think about it in terms of composition as well as distractions. See if you can find the flaws and how you can work around it if possible.

:)

noted on that Michael, thanks.. but you what's your critique going to be for my case???

noted on that Michael, thanks.. but you what's your critique going to be for my case???

as the others have mentioned, it's the clutter of the extra stuff which detracts from the original bright windows and roof.

Sadly, we can't do much about the coconut trees in the way, but mebbe another different angle may be able to eliminate them?? Or mebbe consider using a high ground and shooting downwards. :)

as the others have mentioned, it's the clutter of the extra stuff which detracts from the original bright windows and roof.

Sadly, we can't do much about the coconut trees in the way, but mebbe another different angle may be able to eliminate them?? Or mebbe consider using a high ground and shooting downwards. :)

ha ha..hopefully next time round with a diff perpective i'l try it out. Thanks again all for the opinions.

So as above, just to clarify and pardon me for my posting if it has landed here(as a wrong place)...that i shd not be posting them here for critique and shd post to relevant sub forums for Viewing instead?? As my 1st post here, rather then getting "Flamed" :angry: at, i rather be directed at or advised accordingly. Frankly i'm quite amazed at the protocols that occurs at most Forum here in SG that being a newbie you are bound to get "Flamed". Probably this is one of the reason that most of the newbies are afraid to churn out their 1st post here for the critics.
No punt intended but this is my frank opinion based on the comment i received despite the P&S method applied in this pic. As they say, there are no rights or wrongs in any pic taken but how we see it.
I do respect your comments and feedback and am moving on but would definitely consider posting again here for critiques..
Thank you..;)

1st, er... like that also consider flaming mah?

2nd, r u sure about that? or is it only a small minority who expect to be spoon feed gets flame? or, u may not be aware, some of the so call newbies r actually those who had their account suspended / de-registered but sign up in another nick just to create issues?

1st, er... like that also consider flaming mah?

2nd, r u sure about that? or is it only a small minority who expect to be spoon feed gets flame? or, u may not be aware, some of the so call newbies r actually those who had their account suspended / de-registered but sign up in another nick just to create issues?

Hmm, get suspended etc and re-join again?? :confused:

Anyways, abt the handful spoonfed sapiens, they ought to look up and do some homework..i totally agree on this. Expect too much when research is not done.

Scary issues man...stay away from these...

This is nice.... Simple and sharp...

4696329748_0c1fd1e0bc.jpg