Not open for further replies.

vonvonz

Feb 15, 2004
Jason's Heart
050319-007.jpg
050319-008.jpg
050319-009.jpg
050319-010.jpg

doing stock image type of pictures :D trying at the moment... i wonder if getting a light tent will help.. currently only have 2 ikea lamps... these photos were taken with 1 of the lamps. very hard not to over expose some of the parts.

light tent?

vonvonz said:
doing stock image type of pictures :D trying at the moment... i wonder if getting a light tent will help.. currently only have 2 ikea lamps... these photos were taken with 1 of the lamps. very hard not to over expose some of the parts.

light tent?

good shots, good lens too! hehe

how about trying tracing paper?
make a skeletal box using wood sticks and use the tracing papers to cover up this box, acting as a diffuser.
:)

just a suggestion. might not be feasible but i think its workable. :sweat:

renegade this one? the one selling is old one, i reshoot this colorful one with 90mm again, but too low fstop. lol will try again i guess. the capsule nice hor? :D

050319-011.jpg

cheese, i think i should try that... :D cheaper alternative~ i go try... thank you~

vonvonz said:
renegade this one? the one selling is old one, i reshoot this colorful one with 90mm again, but too low fstop. lol will try again i guess. the capsule nice hor? :D

050319-011.jpg

cheese, i think i should try that... :D cheaper alternative~ i go try... thank you~

ya man. the colorful one is nice. wow didn't noe u pop pills ;p :bsmilie:

vonvonz said:

Reminds me of bullets lined in a row...

Anyway, light tent will help to keep the light level manageable and softer. Maybe like what cheesecake was saying you could use tracing paper. Tried creating a pseudo-light tent youself? Even if the home-made one cuts out light, it shouldn't matter since you can always use slower shutter speed with the inmobile pills.

renegade said:
ya man. the colorful one is nice. wow didn't noe u pop pills ;p :bsmilie:

that's the result of getting too many MCs. :bsmilie:

pinholeview said:
Reminds me of bullets lined in a row...

Anyway, light tent will help to keep the light level manageable and softer. Maybe like what cheesecake was saying you could use tracing paper. Tried creating a pseudo-light tent youself? Even if the home-made one cuts out light, it shouldn't matter since you can always use slower shutter speed with the inmobile pills.

ya... perhaps. will be getting larger piece of tracing paper :)
maybe lower shutter speed might be a problem for me, i dont have a proper tripod to hold the camera steady. so probably gotta figure that out thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.