CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition

chngpe01

Staff member
CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel
“Building People” Photography Competition
enters its third year
Winners with entries that best capture “Building People” theme to go on exclusive photography trail with acclaimed National Geographic photographer Annie Griffiths

CapitaLand Limited is partnering National Geographic Channel once again for the third instalment of CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition. The regional photography competition returns with the chance for photography enthusiasts to participate in the CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Seminar by award-winning National Geographic photographer Annie Griffiths and win special access to her first-ever photography trail in Singapore. The CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition is open to public on 13 April 2012 and closes on 10 June 2012 (please refer to www.capitaland.com/ngc-photo).

The competition calls for photographs featuring CapitaLand properties located in Asia Pacific and Europe. Participants aged 18 years old and above are encouraged to capture photographs that accentuate the “Building People” theme, characterized by the vibrant interactions between CapitaLand’s buildings, including homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and mixed developments, and the people living, working or shopping in these properties. A judging panel, comprising National Geographic photographer Annie Griffiths and executives from the National Geographic Channel and CapitaLand, will evaluate all entries based on aesthetics, originality, creativity and the extent to which the “Building People” theme is captured. The judges will also be looking out for entries that creatively portray the way CapitaLand buildings inspire the landscape and how people interact with these buildings every day.

To enter the competition, participants will simply need to submit an original photograph with a caption to the CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition website (www.capitaland.com/ngc-photo) from 13 April to 10 June 2012.

Is Capitaland arranging any photo shoot at their properties.

I went down this morning and kanna stop by security. The security dun even know anything. I only take photos at 1st storey and not inside lobby..hahaha. Write email to capita to clarify. Hope no one kanna same case.

Mission Impossible: License to Shoot.

wxyzarch said:
I went down this morning and kanna stop by security. The security dun even know anything. I only take photos at 1st storey and not inside lobby..hahaha. Write email to capita to clarify. Hope no one kanna same case.

Stated in the R and R, Capitaland will not responsible for shooting inside the mall. You can should outside. Hope Capitaland will arrange some photo shoot session.

is it just me? the "http://www.capitaland.com/ngc-photo" link don't seem to work for me.
also is there any guided tour(s) to Capitaland buildings? think is is a question on a lot of people's mind

is it just me? the "http://www.capitaland.com/ngc-photo" link don't seem to work for me.
also is there any guided tour(s) to Capitaland buildings? think is is a question on a lot of people's mind

No issue for me with the link. Also I didn't see any information on guided tours.

Last year, there were 3 guided tour by Capitaland, need to look up for clubsnap post for the tour.

Am I the only one who think that whoever can capture most Capitaland buildings in 1 shot will win and not who can capture the best shot.

Really hope there will be guided tour(s) to unusually not accessible parts of their buildings.

Am I the only one who think that whoever can capture most Capitaland buildings in 1 shot will win and not who can capture the best shot.

I think you are alone.

I am having trouble registering. The website kept prompting captcha code wrong. I tried several times and it is impossible that I got the wrong code all the time. Has anyone made a successful entry or register?

Keep a look out for National Geographic / Capitaland photowalks which will be happening again .....

HINT: THIS WEEKEND got photowalk at a couple of Capitaland properties ..... check in the Outings section over the next few hours please .....