CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photo Competition Phototrail

glimlit

Mar 8, 2012
Singapore
***updated***

Hello guys!

In view of the current CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition, CapitaLand and NGC are organising a photo trail which would commence on 12th May 2012, Saturday, from 12pm to 4pm.

Please note that the updated list of buildings we will be visiting will now be: Raffles City and Clarke Quay. The buildings that we will be visiting include Raffles City and Clarke Quay. Do note that these locations are open to public as well.

Group size is limited to 20 PHOTOGRAPHERS

Forum members who are interested in taking part in this photography trail will need to send a private message to this account, glimlit with your full name and the last 4 digits of your NRIC for verification purposes.

Programme itinerary for the day would be posted on Friday.

Points to note:
- Please bring your necessary equipment
- Do note that there’ll be no transport provided (meet at 12pm at Raffles City, outside Starbucks cafe)
- Please note that no meals will be provided due to time constraints, we apologize for this :(

For more information on the CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition, do visit the website National Geographic Channel - CapitaLand

Or refer to this post: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhi...ilding-people%94-photography-competition.html

Thank you. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Title of event: CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition
Date/Duration: From 13th April 2012 to 10th June 2012

Brief Write-up:
The competition calls for photographs featuring CapitaLand properties located in Asia Pacific and Europe. Participants aged 18 years old and above are encouraged to capture photographs that accentuate the “Building People” theme, characterised by the vibrant interactions between CapitaLand’s buildings, including homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and mixed developments, and the people living, working or shopping in these properties.

A judging panel, comprising National Geographic photographer Annie Griffiths and executives from the National Geographic Channel and CapitaLand, will evaluate all entries based on aesthetics, originality, creativity and the extent to which the “Building People” theme is captured. The judges will also be looking out for entries that creatively portray the way CapitaLand buildings inspire the landscape and how people interact with these buildings every day.

Prizes include:
- CapitaVouchers of up to S$2,000
- Up to S$4,000 worth of cameras and other prizes from Nikon
- Complimentary stays at Ascott serviced residences in Asia Pacific
- Exclusive photo trail with Annie Griffiths
- Photos submitted will be exhibited in an upcoming CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography exhibition

Last edited:
if you sign up please DO show up and not waste the effort put into getting logistics in place

aeroplane flyers ...... just don't

thank you

Last edited:
Will there be any more photo trail(s) other than this one?
too bad i have something on this wk end.

Hello!

Yes there will be one that would be coming next week.

Do keep your eyes peeled for the next upcoming phototrail as slots are filling in fast!!

Thank you so much Weiteck! Cheers!

That's great news! :) I'm currently in China, would love to join when I'm back next week.

Btw, I have to work on Saturday morning, can I join the shoot in e afternoon after my work?

Similar situation here... Working in the morning this sat but overseas next week.. Any idea how???

I understand that EACH WEEKEND the walks will be taking place at DIFFERENT CAPITALAND PROPERTIES

so this Sat is going to be Clark Quay and Raffles City .... next sat. will be a different set of locatiuons

Last edited:
Is it possible to adjust the timing??? Sorry to ask if it's not possible...

for everyone who has work on Sat morning.. :)

Dear all,

Please note that registration for this photo trail is now closed as we have reached out our full quota of 20 people.
However, we may have another photo-trail next week that can accommodate up to 40 people.

So please keep a lookout for the next post on the phototrail that would happen on 19th May!

Thank you!!