Can't See Images, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoffp

May 14, 2004
Siglap
Hi All,

I've been a registered member for some time now and though quite inactive, have often come here to learn, to find out more about the photography scene. One day I'll get down to joining an activity.

Meanwhile. quite recently, I found that I could not view many of the images in the galleries and threads. All I see is an icon that says "Image Hosted by Club Snap"

Can't find the answer in the FAQ... can someone please help?

Geoffp

Thanks so much. Sigh, I'm behind a corporate firewall - and a rather strict one - so looks like I have to miss out as there's nothing I can tweak on my machine.

Cheers.

In most cases, it has nothing to do with a firewall. You have to enable referrer logging in the web browser. I've accessed clubsnap from behind a very strict firewall which doesn't allow anything other than port 80 to the outside world and still able to see all the images, which would otherwise be replaced by a "hosted by cs" logo when referrer logging is disabled.

Thanks again. When I logged on today, the images appear. I've also found that when they don't, refreshing the page works.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.