Cant save as Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockers

Aug 22, 2007
Hi all, after doing editing of a Photobook Layout in Photoshop (24X8Inch Canvas size), I cant save the project as Jpeg File. It only allows me to save as Tiff, IFF, PSD and other large format file. I have rasterized and flatten all layers. But it still cant be save as Jpeg. Any ideas Y this happen?

Regards, Rockers.

16 Bit......

Really? Ok will try it. Thanks Spidey...

Btw Spidey, where can you reset the Bit to 8?

OK, thanks ortega, will try it on...

A question, hmm whats the difference between TIFF format? and the rest of the format? Is there any specific use of the particular formats?

Thanks in advance!

A question, hmm whats the difference between TIFF format? and the rest of the format? Is there any specific use of the particular formats?

TIFF = Tagged Image File Format
Lossless image typically used when one does not want to have image quality loss when passing from one hand (or application) to another. Allows 16-bit colour range. TIFF image maybe in LZW-compressed or uncompressed file mode.

JPEG =Joint Photographic Expert Group
Typically lossly image file format used when small storage space or transmission bandwidth is preferred. Allows on 8-bot colour range. Image quality may degrade when repeatedly open and saved or when passed from one hand (or application) to another. Currently, the preferred file format for general usage purposess.

Status
Not open for further replies.