Canon's Pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Press realease.....:D

Well for those that miss the event... fred not.. here is a pic that are released by Canon for view....

aab.jpg

Well seem like the printer are "hotter" then the models...

*Do note that these pics are approved and released by Canon.
Other then these, pls do note post any of the model's pic w/o the written consent from Canon.*

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I'm curious about the studio flash strobes - they were connected by PC cord? Don't tell me they support E-TTL???
Yes, they are connected by the PC cord and no.. we use manual setting all the way.

They can oso be triggered off by our flashes...
*note very good since it really stress the strobes until one set was out by the end of the 2nd session*

Hmm. seeing the way Keito look at the pic.... like want to .........

From Nikon camera to Canon printers? Didn't know that Nikon users are interested in Canon products.:dunno:

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Yes, they are connected by the PC cord and no.. we use manual setting all the way.

They can oso be triggered off by our flashes...
*note very good since it really stress the strobes until one set was out by the end of the 2nd session*

Hmm. seeing the way Keito look at the pic.... like want to .........

like want to ... what???

anyway, hope that they will organise another such event. this time, i'm prepared with a PC Sync flash socket adapter....

Look like I missed a chance to shoot chio bu... and meet all the Canon users, especially all the new 10D users... :(

But then, is there still a need for flash, since there is softbox...??

Originally posted by ivor
Look like I missed a chance to shoot chio bu... and meet all the Canon users, especially all the new 10D users... :(

But then, is there still a need for flash, since there is softbox...??
Well there are people like :x who dun have the PC Sync flash socket adapter so .......
hehheeeeee
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Originally posted by Goldmember
From Nikon camera to Canon printers? Didn't know that Nikon users are interested in Canon products.:dunno:

Not that I recall a Nikon color printer :dunno:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by ckiang
Nothing wrong, I know of a few Canonians using Nikon scanners too. Don't need to be so "brand loyal". ;p

Regards
CK

101% agree... kekekeke :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
(Read my response betw the lines)

Very interesting setup! 1 Model shooting corner and a photo printing corner!!! Do you need to pay for the printing services?

Hmmmm ... looks like the guy in white poloshirt is the central of attraction in both the photos :D

So these two photos are for "public" consumption, LOL! Just kidding!

Awww I was expecting more of BlueStrike in pose :bsmilie:

Guess you guys had a great time then, forgot to check the posts in time so didn't manage to reserve a place :)

I like to comment on ckiang's statement on Canonians using Nikon products. I did some research and found that there is an adaptor to mate Nikon lenses onto Canon bodies. Just wondering whether has anyone tried something like this. BTW, I have also seen someone mate a Leica lens onto a 1Ds body. IMHO, I think that would be like the best of both worlds.

Just wondering what opinions do other people have regarding this comment.

Originally posted by agape01
I like to comment on ckiang's statement on Canonians using Nikon products. I did some research and found that there is an adaptor to mate Nikon lenses onto Canon bodies. Just wondering whether has anyone tried something like this. BTW, I have also seen someone mate a Leica lens onto a 1Ds body. IMHO, I think that would be like the best of both worlds.

Just wondering what opinions do other people have regarding this comment.

What, do that and shoot in manual?

Nah!

Ermmm, isn't that a nikon camera in the third photo??? Canon Studio Shoot was the event right? LOL

Anymore photos of the event? Please post more for those who missed out on this event to view, thanks a million in advance.

B.T.W, the first two photos in this post gave a good naration of the whole event!

I did some research and found that there is an adaptor to mate Nikon lenses onto Canon bodies

Is this true??!!

I am very interested in such adapter! How much would it cost? If so, the canon eos body could only work in P, A and M mode is it?
Thos DEP mode and others not working?

Thnks for the advice.

cheers

Originally posted by shorty
Is this true??!!

I am very interested in such adapter! How much would it cost? If so, the canon eos body could only work in P, A and M mode is it?
cheers

seen it,
touch it :D

a nikon AF 16f2.8 fisheye on eos 5 metering in M mode

well the down side is the adapter is fixed permanently to the lens
;p

Do you mean that the adaptor is used once with a lens only..??

Not changeable?? OH o.... that is really something...;(

Status
Not open for further replies.