Canon's 30 millionth EF lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 lens we just take it as S$100, 30million lenses = they would have made $3billion. But of course 1 lens is not S$100...and many are few $ks, how much have they made already ;p

Wow is unbelievable. Technology is moving real fast. Wonder what's canon hidden for us for the next 5 years? Hopefully a cheaper FR camera. ;p

kcuf2 said:
1 lens we just take it as S$100, 30million lenses = they would have made $3billion. But of course 1 lens is not S$100...and many are few $ks, how much have they made already ;p

factor in the R&D, production costs, machinery costs, labour costs, it doesn't seem that much isn't it?

long live!:thumbsup:

:angry: Damn Canon....make so much money out of us, but service still sucks....:( My CPS still no news....:angry:

Max 2.8 said:
:angry: Damn Canon....make so much money out of us, but service still sucks....:( My CPS still no news....:angry:

quit photography lor.. haha then no need to put up with canon liao..

or switch to nik

spartacus.ret said:
quit photography lor.. haha then no need to put up with canon liao..

or switch to nik

Cannot leh. quit photography then do want? Collect stamp ah?:bsmilie: Am very spoilt by Canon's USM. Nikon dun have.

they better beef up their marketing.. it kinda sucks now. Others are gaining more market share by the day...

Ya, quite true, X'mas & new year can see everybody is buying new D200, new 18-200mm etc, hope by march got some new Canons.

End of the year 40 million EF !

I stop sending things to Canon liao actually. So no need CPS also. Maybe you do a search on this forum. I have a very unhappy incident with Canon. The person in chrage pissed the hell out of me, and he's apologise is not sincere, and he just want to shut me up, shoo me away. So now, I dun go there anymore.

Just try my best to keep my lens and cameras clean so dun have to send for repair or cleaning. I clean my own sensor too.

Well, in this case, you should try to understand that the people at the service centre are also humans, and they may have had a bad day. Just like AP, CP etc, there are always good and bad comments and people still go there.

+evenstar said:
Well, in this case, you should try to understand that the people at the service centre are also humans, and they may have had a bad day. Just like AP, CP etc, there are always good and bad comments and people still go there.

You are right about that. But I still dun trust Canon as a whole anymore. Hope you can understand. I can still remember the "Buay Song" face of that director.

Status
Not open for further replies.