CanonPhotoMarathon-Do you see urself in there?(LargeImageWarning!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I see me lol.

I'm in it! Using a hp and calling ha.

I HATE THE SHIRT. looks dumb.

Haha! Saw myself too. Was kiasu and moved to the front when asked to. Hate the t-shirt too. Quite dumb to carry a camera around. Probably last time wearing it...hehehe

Haha! Saw myself too. Was kiasu and moved to the front when asked to. Hate the t-shirt too. Quite dumb to carry a camera around. Probably last time wearing it...hehehe

lol you can hide it you know
just hang a camera around your neck:bsmilie:

Last year's design was good. My feel is that not many people will wear that tee out for shooting...lol

I did not saw myself in both photos :cry:

Same here, wish it was the same design minus the camera in front and just put a simple "Canon" on the chest

yeah thats so much better. stupid. First, winning photos biased towards canon themselves by taking pictures of canon camera and, YOU WIN A PRIZE!!! the picture has got no sense at all, plus 1 of the winning shots, taking a picture of COMPETITORS and, YOU WIN A PRIZE!! stupid.

yeah thats so much better. stupid. First, winning photos biased towards canon themselves by taking pictures of canon camera and, YOU WIN A PRIZE!!! the picture has got no sense at all, plus 1 of the winning shots, taking a picture of COMPETITORS and, YOU WIN A PRIZE!! stupid.

quite true, i tot some other photos were way much better. for passion i really like the wide angle of the caucasian couple kissing and firemen, too bad they both werent even shortlisted

quite true, i tot some other photos were way much better. for passion i really like the wide angle of the caucasian couple kissing and firemen, too bad they both werent even shortlisted

yeah felt there were photos better.

Anyway, the photo on todays digital life sucked. I thought that they would put the big group photo. arrgh

thanks for the link, but the photo was being cut out. damn

Status
Not open for further replies.