CanonGraphers Scavenger Hunt Photoshoot 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
ScanvengerHuntPoster.jpg

CanonGraphers(c) is proud to present the first ever, CanonGraphers(c) Scavengerhunt Photshoot 2005 on Staurday, 13th August, 2005.

This is promised to be a fun-filled event for photographers and non-photographers alike, the young and old, and the young at heart. The hunt will bring you to all 4 corners of central Singapore, we promise that we won't hide clues in Boon Lay and Changi. Chinatown, Bugis, Orchard, Little India, just to name a few of the fun and colourful places, where each team will search for clues, solve riddles, and hunt for "treasures", which of course, will be done with your cameras.

Fabulous prizes await the team that comes in first, the best picture of the day and for the team with the most outrageous reason why one of its pictures should be accepted by the Game Master.

Team :
A minimum of 2 participants for each team, and a maximum of 4. It is recommended that a team of 3 is good. You can enter as a team, and if you do not have a team, please send us an e-mail, and we will slot you in with another individual or team.

Cameras :
Since this is a photoshoot scavenger hunt, you will need a camera. For ease of processing, plese shoot with a digital camera only. DSLRs or digital P&S are allowed. As this is organised by CanonGraphers, a group of Canon camera enthusiasts, the only requirement is that all pictures shot during the hunt will have to be shot with a Canon digital camera. For non-Canon users, a Canon digital camera will be provided for you at no cost. Please contact CanonGraphers(c) ahead of time so that we can make sure everyone will be equipped. For those with Canon digital camera, please so use your own as supplies are limited.

Time and location :
Saturday, 13th August, 1000hrs
Digital Media Hub, Bugis.
750 Victoria Street Level 2
Canon Digital Lab
Singapore 188062

$1 registration fee per person
Canon Digital Media Hub or;
email canongraphers@hotmail.com

Advance registration is encouraged, though walk-in on the day of the hunt is also welcome. Please register by sending an e-mail to CanonGraphers(c), including the name of the participants of your team, and indicate if you need to borrow a Canon digital camera. You'd be issued with a reference number which you will be required to present to game officials on the day of the hunt to prove your identity.

Rules & Regulations :
Each team can have more than one digital cameras but each team can only submit ONE SD or CF card at the end of the hunt. Therefore, it's advisable that each team should only carry one camera.

For more information, please contact CanonGraphers at canongraphers@hotmail.com.

wow... looks really fun! :D

Upz for interested pp!!

Any prizes :bsmilie:

Sounds fun! If I read you correctly, every member of the team must possess a Canon camera, or is it at least one member per team?

Ok lah... 20D with BG-E2 den. I not greedy. :D

Join Join Join!

Got door gift? I can try to loan my sister's Ixus V3.

Who's going?

I wouldnt mind going :)

sounds like fun, can use my A80.. hehe...

just asking, whats the model of the loan set? can loan a 1DsMarkII with a 17-40L, 70-200L IS USM?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
sounds like fun, can use my A80.. hehe...

just asking, whats the model of the loan set? can loan a 1DsMarkII with a 17-40L, 70-200L IS USM?
For this event, a PnS will be preferred. I would love to see which person runs about using a 1Ds Mark II + 24-70 f2.8L though..

i want to join in the fun but can lend me one canon PnS ? :)

+evenstar said:
For this event, a PnS will be preferred. I would love to see which person runs about using a 1Ds Mark II + 24-70 f2.8L though..
I would... and add a 580EX on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.