Canon Zoo outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
Hi guys,

anyone remember the outings with Canon to the zoo where can molest their super teles?

Any idea if it was organized by canon themselves or someone from CS liaising with them?

since an L lens was badly mauled by zoo animal, no more outing liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

lol should've known i'd get these kind of answers in kopitiam :bsmilie:

the latest i hear is that canon will be supplying kevlar vests (with the logo embossed) for future zoo shoots. :)

They will be providing animals with their own 5D

xHzxb.jpg

lionpov.jpg

Or maybe this actually happen in Singapore :O

Watching This Polar Bear Smash A $2000 Camera Lens Is Surprisingly Cute | Gizmodo Australia

polarbearlens1.jpg

xlarge.jpg

And that is why Canon do not want to have another outing.

The polar bear in the zoo pass away recently. I hope it is not because of chewing on L-lens :bsmilie:

anyone remember the outings with Canon to the zoo where can molest their super teles?

Only have a lot molesters but not many buyers, the organizer will be very dumb to start another event :bsmilie:

lol should've known i'd get these kind of answers in kopitiam

You cannot expect higher quality answers elsewhere :bsmilie:

They will be providing animals with their own 5D

xHzxb.jpg

lionpov.jpg

literally taking crab shots . i wonder if cousin Simba was show casing her dinner from yesterday

What happened to the photographer?

I hope this crap on the ground is not the photographer (after digestion) :bsmilie:

lionpov.jpg

Hi guys,

Any idea if it was organized by canon themselves or someone from CS liaising with them?

It was organised by CIA. No, not the one from the States, but Canon Imaging Academy.

It was organised by CIA. No, not the one from the State,s but Canon Imaging Academy.

Can FBI join the photo shoot ?

No. not the one from the USA but Free Bikini Inspector :bsmilie:

I am sure Jia Jia Kai Kai are much more refined..... they only eat imported bamboos....

Status
Not open for further replies.