canon white lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
can someone please point me with a link to where i could find out which canon lenses are white in color?
else, if someone is kind enough, can please list the canon white lenses?

very much appreciated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, most of the "L" lenses above the lens 70-200 are white in color.

thanks very much for the link.
seems like only the long lenses are white.

galdor,
yup.been thinking of getting a canon sometime back already.
but i have to admit, i may only buy 1 or 2 lenses to try the system, and hopefully these lenses will be white.:lovegrin: :sweatsm:

thanks very much for the link.
seems like only the long lenses are white.

galdor,
yup.been thinking of getting a canon sometime back already.
but i have to admit, i may only buy 1 or 2 lenses to try the system, and hopefully these lenses will be white.:lovegrin: :sweatsm:

I see. getting 1 or 2 quality lens is better than getting a whole lot of street quality lens. :)

I see. getting 1 or 2 quality lens is better than getting a whole lot of street quality lens. :)

i was thinking of wide angle lenses so that i wouldnt exile my 70-200 vr afs nikon.
but seems like the white color won me over:embrass:
i cant wait to lay my hands on the 1d mk3.
really sexy.:lovegrin:

can someone please point me with a link to where i could find out which canon lenses are white in color?
else, if someone is kind enough, can please list the canon white lenses?

very much appreciated.
Welcome to canon .. this site http://www.canon-europe.com/Support..._educational_tools/en/ef_lens_work_iii_en.asp with individual link connect you to the softcopy version of the book - "EF LENS WORK III". all info you need for canon lens are included... including colour, weight & dimension..
enjoy .

i was thinking of wide angle lenses so that i wouldnt exile my 70-200 vr afs nikon.

IDMkIII? Wouldn't it be too bulky & heavy for you?

I have a friend just started out in photography feels that the white lenses are ugly. :bsmilie:

first you asked about nikon lenses, now canon ?

you must be joking.

well done. why didnt check on www.canon.com ?

i am sure you are internet savvy enough to do such research rather than to ask here.

the only white L's are the teles and zooms.

I have a friend just started out in photography feels that the white lenses are ugly. :bsmilie:

well, personal preference i reckon.
just like i feel some pics are crap and some swears by them.

first you asked about nikon lenses, now canon ?

you must be joking.

well done. why didnt check on www.canon.com ?

i am sure you are internet savvy enough to do such research rather than to ask here.

the only white L's are the teles and zooms.

anything wrong?

i'm quite sure there are users here with both systems.

i did check www.canon.com.sg and clicked on lenses but they only show the specs but no pics.

internet savvy and having the time to do the research are 2 different things.
as i'm quite sure the helpful members here knew about such links, so why not ask here?:dunno:
aint this is what a forum is for?
or a forum is for bitchings?:dunno: :)

The Canon family welcomes jeanie. :bsmilie:

anything wrong?

i did check www.canon.com.sg and clicked on lenses but they only show the specs but no pics.

as i'm quite sure the helpful members here knew about such links, so why not ask here?:dunno:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=111

anything wrong?

http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/EF_Lenses/index.asp
This is the EUROPE version of the site posted by DP. White lense are mostly tele range. Wide range all black..with distinctive red line for the alluring Ls.

Status
Not open for further replies.