Canon Users Outing - Christmas Lighting Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Christmas is just round the cornor. It is time to share the joy of Christmas with everyone. As such, I am organising a Christmas outing shoot. For e.g. Tanglin Mall and Centrepoint are decorated with very nice Christmas lighting.

At the same time, it is also a very good opportunity to try out night photography, like slow sync flash, long exposure, 2nd curtain sync, etc. Time for you to bring out your tripod and cable release.

Why have it on Weekday? The reason is very simple. it will be less crowded on weekday than weekends. You do not want to capture too many unwanted objects / subjects in your frame, right? Less crowd means that you can find better position to compose your shot, less squeezing, etc.

Date : 18 Dec 2006, Monday
Time : 1900 hours
Meeting Place : Tanglin Mall McDonald
Cost : Free

seems like the response for this not that good??
still on for this or not ah??

yet to have my first outdoor shoot..:D

So far ... who's confirmed going? :dunno:

1. USM
2. jasongcp
3. fotojoy

??

I will join if i am in Singapore. Can? good chance to learn.

1. USM
2. jasongcp
3. fotojoy
4. GilbertGoh

Why have it on Weekday? The reason is very simple. it will be less crowded on weekday than weekends. You do not want to capture too many unwanted objects / subjects in your frame, right? Less crowd means that you can find better position to compose your shot, less squeezing, etc.

Date : 18 Dec 2006, Monday
Time : 1900 hours
Meeting Place : Orchard MRT Station Control
Cost : Free

My only concern is, its school holidays now. Can we expect lesser crowd at 7pm?
In orchard area?

Sorry guys, I have not been monitoring this thread since the discussion has been shifted to here.

1. USM
2. jasongcp
3. fotojoy
4. GilbertGoh
5. Splutter
6. 28degree
7. leejay

Looks interesting! Thanks for organizing! :D

Meeting at Tanglin Mall?
How to get there from Orchard MRT ah? :dunno:

All going there from work?

wow leejay going... looking forward to see you bro... I'm a great fan of your portrait shots:)

Hoho, thanks man. I look forward to see you too. ;)

fotojoy, from the mrt exit beside Wisma, you have to turn left and walk all the way up. It's quite a distance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.