Canon Users Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
I am thinking of organising a gathering for Canon Users (lao jiao and newbies) so that we can learn from one another.

I have seen a lot of questions and answers being posted. They are useful but sometimes a face to face session may be more fruitful because of visual effects as well as on the spot clarification.

The location of the gathering will be held in a studio which is located in town area so that it is very convenient for most people. Friday seems to a good day. Time wise will be in the evening. Right now, I need to convince the studio boss to lent out the space for free. :bsmilie:

I’m free only on some fridays, but if I am I’ll definitely go! :)

WOW ! I want :D

sounds good. I would like to go if there is one!!!!!

looking forward...

must put nametag and avatar if possible:bsmilie:

I am thinking of organising a gathering for Canon Users (lao jiao and newbies) so that we can learn from one another.

I have seen a lot of questions and answers being posted. They are useful but sometimes a face to face session may be more fruitful because of visual effects as well as on the spot clarification.

The location of the gathering will be held in a studio which is located in town area so that it is very convenient for most people. Friday seems to a good day. Time wise will be in the evening. Right now, I need to convince the studio boss to lent out the space for free. :bsmilie:

bro, good move. :thumbsup:

will attend if there are no assignments on that night.

Newbie wants to join, but only can make it after 27 March. :(

Newbie here with 450d... would love to meet up "guru" and hopefully learn few tricks.

Pls keep me in the loop.

Email: jng1103@gmail.com

cheers

Hey I'm very new here and very new to photography too. I would such a gathering to know other people who are like minded and perhaps be able to share photography tips and knowledge from the more experienced ones. I just got my first dslr the 550D and would love get the most out of my camera.

Good work Bro USM.... I will love to join. Have been waiting for your gamma group ... ;p

Sounds good, will go if didnt crash with my schedule =)

woah! guessing the target group would be big! thumbs up for the efforts! :thumbups:

tks alot... looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.