Canon Seminar & Exhibition feat. National Geographic photographer Bob Madden

Status
Not open for further replies.

reznor

Feb 5, 2002
Exhibition: Oct 30 - Nov 12 at National Geographic Store, VivoCity

Seminar: Nov 14, 9am-1230pm at Luxe Museum, 6 Handy Road

Exclusive lunch and workshop with Bob Madden for selected Canon EOS users: Nov 14, 1230pm-7pm

who is going for this and who got in the workshop??

Attending the talk only. Should be good. .:)

i received an email for the seminar and it also mentioned to bring the confirmation number. can anyone advise when is the number issued? i dun remember receiving the number. i indent to print the email to attend the seminar. should be ok rite?

i received an email for the seminar and it also mentioned to bring the confirmation number. can anyone advise when is the number issued? i dun remember receiving the number. i indent to print the email to attend the seminar. should be ok rite?

the number issued right after you register online...but if you missed it, what others did is they send email to canon...

me confirmed

thanks for thwe head ups :) i will be going for both

It was a Great Seminar ... I remember what Bob mention in his last statement.

The difference between a Pro & an Amateur photographer is that the Pro only show his/her Best Works... :bsmilie:

It was a Great Seminar ... I remember what Bob mention in his last statement.

The difference between a Pro & an Amateur photographer is that the Pro only show his/her Best Works... :bsmilie:

Haha! I remembered that! This is one of the best seminars I've attended so far!!! Kudos to Canon and NGC to make this possible! :)

I think only the first question asked by the "guy who looks like a official photographer" during QnA was good.

The other questions......

I dunno what to say....

Luckily no one ask what lens or camera he uses.......else there will be a mad rush to buy those thinking that will yield u national geographic pictures.......

"official photographer" asking questions during QnA.:think:..working right..:dunno:

I think only the first question asked by the "guy who looks like a official photographer" during QnA was good.

I dunno what to say....

Luckily no one ask what lens or camera he uses.......else there will be a mad rush to buy those thinking that will yield u national geographic pictures.......

i thought he mention earlier that his equipment is the good old 20-35 2.8L, 50 1.8, and a 70-300....

I dunno what to say....

I think canon wanted Bob Madden to promote 7D dslr and i believed for his recent trip for the volcano assignment, he used 7D to get the photographs. If you look at the videos, his DSLR is without batt grip.

i thought he mention earlier that his equipment is the good old 20-35 2.8L, 50 1.8, and a 70-300....

I meant in short, the equipment doesn't matter.... just use what works for you...

but still there's questions about what equipment he uses, pp he does..... as if the equipment will make anyone a Bob Madden.....

While i do respect their guts for daring to ask questions, I do cringe at the questions asked.

It was quite funny when a few times he dint even understand the question and had to get closer...... probably our singlish accent or something....

Oh anyone has a picture of the seminar to share? I saw so many people with big guns.....surely there is....

Didn't see alot of big guns there, the "biggest" lens is only the 70-200F2.8IS ( 小白 ), if someone brought a 200F2 then I would be surprise. :bsmilie:

if u only brought a 50mm/1.8, everything is big. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.