Canon Rumour: D1X delay & a SUPER SUPER ZOOM 24-1060mm (patent)!!!!

ask the wu jian dao flipfreak bro..

personally, 1DX is really tok kong. My quick 15mins play already can notice the improvements over 1D4 liao.

i am just a user. i got no idea why they are still very hush hush abt it. :D

the 1d4 is a really nice camera too. i shot some side by side pics with the 5d3 in jpeg and it has very clean images as well.

i am just a user. i got no idea why they are still very hush hush abt it. :D

the 1d4 is a really nice camera too. i shot some side by side pics with the 5d3 in jpeg and it has very clean images as well.

1D4 is indeed a nice camera, but personally I find noise issues start at 1600 and starts to become troublesome at 3200
5D3 is totally a different sensor compared to 1D4 on this aspect.

anyways, it's good news to users :)

haha. i said i wasn't. how to wu jian dao. u are the one. that is wu jian dao la. u use morse code right?

Ok ok ok ........................

I am not police.... I am not thief.....

Just a Canon user............ ;)

1D4 is indeed a nice camera, but personally I find noise issues start at 1600 and starts to become troublesome at 3200
5D3 is totally a different sensor compared to 1D4 on this aspect.

anyways, it's good news to users :)

both is better than my previous camera. haha.

Why they Hush Hush????

Cos I like Hush Hush.......... The Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush; Hush Hush - YouTube

358yog.jpg

start saving for the 1dx then. everyday save abt $300. after 1 mth can buy already.

I am not thinking of this yet....... 1 series is not in my list, since I am an avid photographer, not a pro......... and beyond my reach.......... :embrass:

start saving for the 1dx then. everyday save abt $300. after 1 mth can buy already.

wow..u & halfmoon bro earn so much a day

I am not thinking of this yet....... 1 series is not in my list, since I am an avid photographer, not a pro......... and beyond my reach.......... :embrass:

actually, if you mount 5D3 with the BG, the left hand side from front whereby you see the L shape, is really cool, 1D like. The design is totally different for BG-E11 this time round. Looks nicer, better ergonomics too!

actually, if you mount 5D3 with the BG, the left hand side from front whereby you see the L shape, is really cool, 1D like. The design is totally different for BG-E11 this time round. Looks nicer, better ergonomics too!

yes. i really like how the 5d3 looks and feels with the grip. very nikonish. but even better cos u can actually buy one! LOL!

Har???? :bigeyes: How I wish.............. lol............

We earn 300 post per day more like it!!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

cover 1 event from Monday to Friday, $100/hr charge for 3hrs, there you go :bsmilie:

Any pictures to show??? :think::think:

Sound of interesting.... and Nikonish???? Hmmmm..........

cover 1 event from Monday to Friday, $100/hr charge for 3hrs, there you go :bsmilie:

Alternative.... easier way..... have contract with China actresses....... and make friends with officials...........

Any pictures to show??? :think::think:

Sound of interesting.... and Nikonish???? Hmmmm..........

gimme a sec.. I go take pic..