Canon releases firmware updates for EOS 5D, EOS 30D

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
Canon today has released firmware updates for the EOS 5D and EOS 30D. Changes in the EOS 5D firmware include the ability to recognize the full capacity of Compactflash cards over 8GB, while changes in the firmware for both models includes the embedding of newer lens names into the EXIF metadata of captured photos and broader support for the lens aberration correction function of Digital Photo Professional 3.2.

More...

Canon today has released firmware updates for the EOS 5D and EOS 30D. Changes in the EOS 5D firmware include the ability to recognize the full capacity of Compactflash cards over 8GB, while changes in the firmware for both models includes the embedding of newer lens names into the EXIF metadata of captured photos and broader support for the lens aberration correction function of Digital Photo Professional 3.2.

More...

woo
anyone going to install this?

Don't think so. Firstly, I don't think I'll use such a huge capacity card. Secondly, don't think I'll use such lenses too. That cam is working wonders for me now, so I don't think I'm going to touch anything which may break it!

Don't think so. Firstly, I don't think I'll use such a huge capacity card. Secondly, don't think I'll use such lenses too. That cam is working wonders for me now, so I don't think I'm going to touch anything which may break it!

smart!

My thoughts as well :D

Thanks for the update...

Status
Not open for further replies.