Canon rebel XTI = Canon D400.. worth it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintheman

Mar 11, 2008
Saw this model ( Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens) on amazon. Adds up about 850bucks.. worth it?

it's about 300 bucks shaved off from the local retail shops.. not considering the warranty of cos.. I'm not expecting my camera to require any servicing in less than 1 year's time.. so it's not that important to me...

recomendations guys?

Have u calculated the shipping and the GST which u will be hit when u ship to Singapore?

Have u calculated the shipping and the GST which u will be hit when u ship to Singapore?

yah.. did my sums.. will add up about 50 bucks for shipping.. not sure for GST though.. as its airmail.. did some online shopping in the past but didn't pay for GST

GST is applied on items over $400

GST is applied on items over $400

Hmm wait.. Sorry to off-topic, but are you sure about this? I mean like, if I buy a 430EX flash from bhphoto.com that's USD240, then I don't have to pay gst?

@ TS: Yes, it's a good deal if you can get it for below 1k. It was S$1199 at the recent IT show, plus lots of worthy freebies.

wau.. means i'll need to top up another 60+ on top of the shipping 50+

850 + 60 + 50.. hmm.. maybe get it in IT show will be more worth it.. plus warranty... haiz... tot i've got a good deal on amazon.. haha :dunno:

Hmm wait.. Sorry to off-topic, but are you sure about this? I mean like, if I buy a 430EX flash from bhphoto.com that's USD240, then I don't have to pay gst?

@ TS: Yes, it's a good deal if you can get it for below 1k. It was S$1199 at the recent IT show, plus lots of worthy freebies.

SGD bro.. convert it to SGD

Status
Not open for further replies.