CANON promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

getright

Oct 14, 2009
Anyone heard about the Canon promotion where they give a free lens if you register warranty for your new body?

I would like to know more about that.

Thanks!

thanks bro for the link

Wow good deal! :thumbsup: haha... large fonts... ;)

Only for 500D, 450D & 1000D, online register get free 50 f1.8......

Only for 500D, 450D & 1000D, online register get free 50 f1.8......

The offer ends before Sitex 2009. Will there be better offers there?? hmm......:think:

I wonder whether B&S will be flooded with those who wants to sell away their 50mm f/1.8. Haha..... :bsmilie:
Though I have to say this is a good lens to have, considering getting 1 too. Hmm.....

Last edited:
I bought my 450D during Comex in Sept.
This lens had a promotino then... Forevery dslr purchased, can buy this at $50.
Hence, the current promo is really FAB! :)

I bought my 450D during Comex in Sept.
This lens had a promotino then... Forevery dslr purchased, can buy this at $50.
Hence, the current promo is really FAB! :)

I bought my 500D @ comex too! But the promotion for mine was different? If register warranty online then they give the canon crumpler bag (which is definitely cooler than the EOS bag :X)
I had to purchase the extended warranty to get promotion price of $50 for 50mm f/1.8 tho.

Oops... my bad~
Yup my promotion was the same as yours... I bought the extended warranty.
The Canon crumpler is nice, though mine's Red color. My fav color, but abit too 'attraction-seeking'...
A black one will be more suitable for me. But no $$ buy...
Even if I have money, I wanna buy this!!!!!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592441&postcount=63

Yup. Confirmed. I helped a friend buy the Canon 500D with kit lens and upon online registration, you'll get the 50mm f/1.8 free. On top of that, the bundle comes with 8Gb SDHC card and EOS bag. Paid $1285 /w GST.

Oops... my bad~
Yup my promotion was the same as yours... I bought the extended warranty.
The Canon crumpler is nice, though mine's Red color. My fav color, but abit too 'attraction-seeking'...
A black one will be more suitable for me. But no $$ buy...
Even if I have money, I wanna buy this!!!!!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592441&postcount=63

haha sad luh, the canon crumpler only comes in red. Anyway the bag in your pic looks great! But i think it'd be crazy heavy to carry, its a tote!

Yup. Confirmed. I helped a friend buy the Canon 500D with kit lens and upon online registration, you'll get the 50mm f/1.8 free. On top of that, the bundle comes with 8Gb SDHC card and EOS bag. Paid $1285 /w GST.

You bought during COMEX? How come its only $1285?

Eh i doubt its Comex, cause' the bundle only have 8GB SDHC & EOS bag. Comex they'll throw in all the barang barang yeah!

haha sad luh, the canon crumpler only comes in red. Anyway the bag in your pic looks great! But i think it'd be crazy heavy to carry, its a tote!

Its nice, but still thinking should I get it... The red Crumpler Canon bag is not that bad either... See how lor.... Probably its more heavy cos its unable to sling it over, but I think it looks nicer and suit my usual style. :lovegrin:

Eh i doubt its Comex, cause' the bundle only have 8GB SDHC & EOS bag. Comex they'll throw in all the barang barang yeah!

Yea, thats why I wondered how come it could be so cheap! :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.