Canon Pro Shutterbug Event V (Canon Users Outing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Visit site
Ladies & Gentlemen, I creating a list of Canon Users who are going for the event on 24 Sept. Of course, you can choose to go on 23rd. This event is opened to the public but I would like to gauge how many Canon Users are attending this event.

The is a Canon event to showcase their latest products such as the EOS 400D as well as the full range of Canon EOS SLRs, along with matching Canon lenses and accessories.

Highlight of the Event :

2 distinguish speakers - Photojournalists Jonathan Choo and Ian Tan from The New Paper "Unleash Your Photographer Eye" will be conducting a Workshop in both days between 2 - 4pm.

Special appearance by Miss Jade Seah (Miss Singapore Universe 2006 1st Runner-Up, Miss Photogenic & MediaCorp Artiste) for an exclusive photo opportunity between 5pm - 6pm on both days.

Venue : Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Address : 8 Grange Road
Nearest MRT Station: NS23 Somerset
(Outside World of Sports)

List (24 Sept) :

1) USM
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Venue : Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

List (24 Sept) :

1) USM
2) cola480
3)
4)
5)
6)

Venue :[/B] Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

List (24 Sept) :

1) USM
2) cola480
3) lightning
4)
5)
6)

It will be very crowded isn't it?

Hi, I've registered for the 23rd sep event, but till now i've yet to receive any confirmation e-mail from canon. Have anyone of you who registered received any email?

lightning said:
It will be very crowded isn't it?

I guess so.

Can you imagine all the big guns are there? :sweat: It will definitely draw a huge crowd. Last year was held at Sentosa which may be inconvenience to most people, but this year, it is held at Orchard area. My gut feel is that it will draw twice the size of the crowd comparing to last year.

I also haven't heard anything from Canon yet. :think:

to those who had apply for the workshop, i had received the comfirmation email from canon. Cheer!!;) me on the 23sept

Mine is 24Sept... :bsmilie:

List (24 Sept) :

1) USM
2) cola480
3) lightning
4)
5)
6)

Shutterbug_0042.jpg

Shutterbug_0018.jpg

The mother of all lenses?

EF 600mm f4L IS, EF 1200mm f5.6L and EF 400mm f4L IS DO