Canon Pro Shutterbug Event - 23rd & 24th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Sep 22, 2005
yo....got event again leh.....sure got babes

Canon Pro Shutterbug Event - 23rd & 24th Sept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date : 23 & 24 September 2006 :angel:
Time: 11 am - 8 pm
Venue: Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
8 Grange Road
Nearest MRT Station: NS23 Somerset
(Outside World of Sports)

http://www.canon.com.sg/proevent/

:embrass: is is must reg to see jade seah???

then if dun hav a canon cam can go also???

Hi newbie here, wat is this event about ?

Its Canon's event showcasing their new products line-up and launch.

Meaning, they will show the latest 400D there as well? ;)

Heard from my friends that they will be selling some compact cameras as well as some SLRs there at a very good price.:cool:

Don't think we need to register for that la. From the website, only those who wants to go to the seminar need to sign up wat.

Will be there (5pm-6pm) to shoot Jade Seah... Haha... ;p
DSCF8220.jpg

Shot at Junction8

DSCF0663.jpg

Shot at IMM

Finally got my confirmation email from Canon for the event.....:sweat:

Actually... no babes... only me and another model from my agency. We've been hired by Canon for photographers to try out the new cameras on. Niko is going to be in a bikini top and shorts; I'll be in a dress. :)

feine said:
Actually... no babes... only me and another model from my agency. We've been hired by Canon for photographers to try out the new cameras on. Niko is going to be in a bikini top and shorts; I'll be in a dress. :)
Oh my, no need to be humble to say no babes... you're one already... :bsmilie: Looks like we can expect lots of photographers there... ;)

Read about the pro event in the Canon website. This the "V" meaning 5th one ? They not bad huh, 5th one liao.

Provide babes and activities like that very good lei.

Other than Canon pro shutterbug got Nikon pro event or Sony pro event or not? :think:

any updates from those who went there??
any promos?

It's just a promotion for the 400D, nothing else.

Asked for a battery grip to try on the 400D. They didn't even have one there! What a disappointment!!! :(

Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

so, no point in going?

It's just a promotion for the 400D, nothing else.

Asked for a battery grip to try on the 400D. They didn't even have one there! What a disappointment!!! :(

Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

Read about the pro event in the Canon website. This the "V" meaning 5th one ? They not bad huh, 5th one liao.

Provide babes and activities like that very good lei.

Other than Canon pro shutterbug got Nikon pro event or Sony pro event or not? :think:
Actually this is the most budget Canon Shutterbug event...previous events include pro Photographer from oversea...Samba dance perfomance from Brazil....bikni babes fashion....bikini babes playing volleyball...professional go kart races as well as Pro motocross races for Canon users to test shot and allow to have A1 size printout for free! Free Buffet serving too...

upz for the ying and niko and the organiser of Canon Singapore
Must be very tired for them as only 2 models to serve so many photographers...Thumbup for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.