Canon PRIVILEGE PURCHASE PROGRAM

Any one tried trading in the canon s95? Thinking of getting the 100D

Last edited:
Any one tried trading in the canon s95? Thinking of getting the 100D

It's a waste trading in the s95. Just get any cheap spoilt film canon.

How much will my still working g2 worth if trade in? must it be camera to camera or can trade for other things?

How about 70D?

Does anyone know how to find out whether PPP applies to 70D at this stage? Is calling CSC the only way or ??? Thanks.

Does anyone know how to find out whether PPP applies to 70D at this stage? Is calling CSC the only way or ??? Thanks.

I think faster if u call. And more accurate info.

If you dun feel so comfortable calling them, maybe you can email them or post a enquiry on their webpage etc?

70D is a new model. Most likely they will not have ppp.

Anyone recently got 60D from ppp?

has the price gone down?

PPP for 70D is about $12xx(below $1250, can't remember the exact price). Street price about $1320.

Don't bother calling or emailing. Calling - "No such thing yada yada." When I insist there's such a program and I went to the CSC to check 2 days before the call(I really did, I called to double confirm the price as I forgot it) he changed his story saying that oh not a good idea old cameras some not worth repairing blah blah.

Email: Sorry we are unable to advice please visit our SC. When I tried to probe futher I'm sure they copied and paste from previous email.

Yup, the CSOs will only tell you over the counter; not via phone or email. The discount should be between 17-18% off the RRP. Good to know they offer the 70D under the PPP so soon just after launch. Best part of it, can pay by credit card.

PPP for 70D is about $12xx(below $1250, can't remember the exact price). Street price about $1320.

Don't bother calling or emailing. Calling - "No such thing yada yada." When I insist there's such a program and I went to the CSC to check 2 days before the call(I really did, I called to double confirm the price as I forgot it) he changed his story saying that oh not a good idea old cameras some not worth repairing blah blah.

Email: Sorry we are unable to advice please visit our SC. When I tried to probe futher I'm sure they copied and paste from previous email.

is 6D under the PPP ? b

is 6D under the PPP ? b

Call them to confirm. Fastest. You'd be surprised at what's now offered in PPP. Prices change regularly as they peg it to the Japanese yen exchange rate.

Hi I like to check.... if i buy the Kit Set... it will have discount off the Kit Set as well?

Hi I like to check.... if i buy the Kit Set... it will have discount off the Kit Set as well?

Body alone or with kit lens will enjoy the same % of discount.

just traded in my old G9 for a G16.
btw, 70D is applicable for PPP, but oos at the moment.

I already have a DSLR and want to buy a PnS. Between Powershot D20 and Powershot N, which would you recommend?

It is for those times when you don't want to bring a DSLR.

Anyone knows if there is anymore PPP for 60D?
Thanks very much.