Canon Pixma Pro Promotion Up to 50% Off - Exclusive for ClubSNAP Members Only

Editor

ClubSNAP Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2012

Click on the image to Expand.

Is thr any pwp condition?

no conditions. Just bought the printer. Did not have to purchase anything else. Collect free gift from funan 6th floor

Please keep in mind that the gross weight of Pro-1 box is about 32kg, and 25kg for Pro-10 and Pro-100. And you won't get a trolley to pull it along with you. Excellent deal though!

Please keep in mind that the gross weight of Pro-1 box is about 32kg, and 25kg for Pro-10 and Pro-100. And you won't get a trolley to pull it along with you. Excellent deal though!

FYI, free delivery was included for my order (similar promo a couple of months back). If only I'd waited... Missed out on the free paper :embrass: Ah well, can't always win. ;p

-------------

Correction: The last promo (as published on this site) had clear instructions to email a canon representative.
This current promo clearly states that one has to purchase from Cathay Photo in person.

Last edited:
How to buy? and where to buy? Thinking to get the Pro-10

Print this and Bring to Cathay Photo.

Last 5 days.

Just called Cathay. They have no stock.

No stock, but can buy first, and wait for the delivery later right?

That's exactly what I did. They called back and said can pay first, collect later.

Promotion Price does not include Delivery.
* While Stock Last!!!

Feelings kena cheated by ClubSnap Newsletter email... No free delivery to our door step. Canon should try to sponsor the trolley to bring this big printer back home...

Since now no stock, I hope Canon can help value add?

No delivery? I ordered mine at Pennisula Plaza yesterday, flashed the eDM, paid and arranged for delivery at a later date.

Are you sure they gonna deliver to you? They say Clubsnap made a mistake on the delivery...
And no trolley... I was like... WHAT?

No stock... No delivery... No trolley...

For my case, exactly same as mubizyal. hence the correction from the editor above compared to the email indicating free delivery. Cathay photo gave me a small trolley though......

Confirmed no trolley and I wasn't expecting one since my mailer made no mention of it. No, they didn't mention anything about the delivery mistake by Clubsnap.
They did tell me it's out of stock and asked if I was willing to wait for a restock and delivery on a weekday next week. I said no problemo and deal done....

P.S.
I wasn't interested in a new trolley as I already got one from my old printer.

Last edited:
So how, we need to find our own trolley to bring this big a** printer home?

20kgs man...

Hi guys, tomorrow is the last day. Can I confirmed base on this forum that all models are out of stock? If so, I will just pay first and wait for delivery.No need to bring trolley.

Hi, I bought a Pro-10 from Cathay on impulse. Still in box, have not decide whether to use yet due to limited space in room. Anyone keen to takeover can contact me at 83331311. Tks!

I would like to give credit to Cathay Photo service. Appreciate to one of the staff who helped me to wheel the printer with their trolley and waited with me for the cab.
Also helped me bring onto the boot.