Canon Photomarathon Asia 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn...
It's good to be "joyful" for such competition.....
I always wonder..... 3 rounds.
How could the 1st round winners shot the other 2 themes photos, as Judge's "ideal" photos?
Out of 1000 photos.......

I wonder....

Can't another photo (another photographer) be "notice" as Judge's "ideal" photos?
It's like strike TOTO or 4D.

In the Olympics, Brazil lost to Agentina, 3:0.
That is Life. Unpredictable.

The First round winners or short-listed entries, will stand better chances for winning 2nd and 3rd themes, right?
But why so "predictable"?

Maybe the organiser should keep the suspense and not to reveal any of the winning photos, after the 3rd theme has been released.
It does demoralise other photographers when the 1st and 2nd theme photos are being anounced.
Hope you don't want to see the game called "Musical Chairs".
People get kick out when the music stop, and they don't get to sit on a chair.

I encounter this "problem" as my friends said to me.... too tiring.... No chance.... what kind of photo?!....

Yawn...
How could the 1st round winners shot the other 2 themes photos, as Judge's "ideal" photos?

I wonder....

Can't another photo (another photographer) be "notice" as Judge's "ideal" photos?

The First round winners or short-listed entries, will stand better chances for winning 2nd and 3rd themes, right?

Maybe the organiser should keep the suspense and not to reveal any of the winning photos, after the 3rd theme has been released.
It does demoralise other photographers when the 1st and 2nd theme photos are being anounced.

I encounter this "problem" as my friends said to me.... too tiring.... No chance.... what kind of photo?!....

Hi;

I do support this idea...
Please voice it to canon the organiser.
This will keep the spirit.
Until the 3rd theme has completed, the organiser then review the winner for all the theme.

Is this event open to Canon owners only?

Are the photos had to be taken on that day of event? Meaning what theme they give on every stage we will have to go and take the shots?

Need to know "important" people to let them know our woes.
Thanks for the support.

Any Clubsnappers please forward this idea to relevant organisers.
Thanks.

Are the photos had to be taken on that day of event? Meaning what theme they give on every stage we will have to go and take the shots?

The theme will only be released 5 mins before the timing starts for each theme 3 hours for each theme.

After each theme when u completed u r to come back within the 3 hrs to submit ur picts. after submiting wait for the next theme till the last theme!:)

The theme will only be released 5 mins before the timing starts for each theme 3 hours for each theme.

After each theme when u completed u r to come back within the 3 hrs to submit ur picts. after submiting wait for the next theme till the last theme!:)

oic... thanks

Any idea if there will be 2 categories like last year (ie Youth and Adults categories)?

i hope this years theme more fun.. last year's one was pretty uninspiring..
haha but then from another perspective its super tough..

Yawn...

I wonder....

Hmmm. Not trying to defend canon, but my picture wasn't on the short listed wall after the first theme.

And it wasn't on the wall untill alot later for the 2nd theme..

I was infact walking out of suntec after a long wait for the winners to be announced for the 3rd theme, cos it wasn't printed at all. :)

...anyone noted which brand users usually wins? Check out the last year's winning entries at Viviocity.

May I know where to find out?

Registeration opens liao! grap your seat before its gone IIRC last yr close 2 weeks b4 closing date!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.