Canon Photo Marathon 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambious

For those who attended the canon photo marathon, what do u think about the photos that was selected in the finalist?

Some might fit the theme but it doesn't catch the eye at all. There are more photos that was displayed on the slide as well as photos that was shared among each other that was submitted seems to be much better.

Wonder how was the photo chosen? Based on feel? Know the person? Relative? First few photos chosen?

I wonder..... :think:

Feel free to voice out your concerns and thoughts. It's better to voice out and made the event improve than to keep among yourself and degrade the event.

Also notice that there's less people attend this year than the last...

what were the topics this year, have been wondering since morning when this thread would come up.

what were the topics this year, have been wondering since morning when this thread would come up.

This year themes are

1) Togetherness
2) Motion
3) Energy

If it was given @ 1 shot, 1 photo does it all. Get a few people to jump @ the same time. So all 3 themes included. :bsmilie:

I just returned home from the event and found 2 viruses on the memory card.
It seems their PCs are infected. Be careful when you use your card.

I just returned home from the event and found 2 viruses on the memory card.
It seems their PCs are infected. Be careful when you use your card.

i found it too on my memcard!:thumbsd:

2009-10-10_210330.jpg

wah! upzz for awareness! virus alert! I better format my CF card! :(

I use a MacBook and doesn't seen to have problem. Is it a MS Windows Based Virus?

wah so many kana...let see how many more..

Dear All,

My friend carelessly left his card at 1 of the ladies at the printing photo booth(successfully took his print) after the 3rd theme around 7 plus. I went to Canon photomarathon website and canot find any contact, Whom does he call or contact to ?

Thanks
Knpan

use a low level format from the 500d should clear the virus right?

Will this affect the photos inside?
Like if card have virus, so the photos files also have?
Will formatting the card remove the virus?

Just format all my memory card to be safe. Even though I use Mac. Maybe next time should advise Canon to use Mac instead of PC, less virus on Mac. BTW, should Canon compensate us for our trouble and loss b=due to their carelessness. :angry:

i dont think they will care what you say, they might
even say you are the one that brought them the virus! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

So any news of the winners?

I left after the second theme after i discovered what the 3rd theme was... and expecting to see what people gonna shoot from the previous 2 years... :bsmilie:

not being a wet blanket, but i think the atmosphere was great. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.