Canon or Nikon DSLR which is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMC

Jul 15, 2004
I am think of investing in a digital SLR. Any comment as to which is better Canon or Nikon.

Sorry new in town. Visited many camera shops & each tells a different stories. So confused. Glad if can get some help, don't what to be cheated.

i am sure that Canon 1D Mark2 is better than Nikon D70
and i am sure that Nikon D1x is better than Canon 300D

and i am sure that you can never find an answer to your question ..... :nono:

Good to know that both is good. But is it true that there are more Canon user than Nikon (I was told by most camera shops)

HMC said:
Good to know that both is good. But is it true that there are more Canon user than Nikon (I was told by most camera shops)
Maybe, maybe not but does it matter ? All I know is there are people who use Canon as well as Nikon.. With either side, you can always find people who use them. If you have more friends who uses nikon system or canon system, maybe you can consider getting the same system so you can share and test out equipment and accessories. :D

Those camera shops told me that it is better to invest in a Canon as it will be easier to buy and sell them off if need to. Just what to find out if that is true.

NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON..... muhHAHAHahhahaa....

its gotta be N.I.K.O.N......

but then.. Canon also not bad....

bUT tO me.. NiKon iS bEtTer !! :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON..... muhHAHAHahhahaa....

its gotta be N.I.K.O.N......

but then.. Canon also not bad....

bUT tO me.. NiKon iS bEtTer !! :bsmilie:

Point noted. Nikon is better because glennyong uses nikon. :bsmilie:

Sorry, not to start a war but really just want to know if there are really more Cannon user out there like what those shops sales man told me. They claim that more user chose Cannon compare to other brand.

Aiyah it's really quite simple. Note down your budget, decide (realistically) what features you hope to get for your budget. Go to the shop and try out the models that fit your budget and requirements and finally, buy the one that appeals to you asthetically :D

Status
Not open for further replies.