Canon Live Display at City Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
Live models on display at City Link by Canon.

Go support models such as Benson and Melissa Faith. Styling is done by celebrity fashion stylist.

Support support...shoot some nice pictures for all to see :)

dun chiong there shoot till Canon model shoot timing over:bsmilie:

wat time to wat time lei?
or are they there whole day...must be tiring.....

Got lovely June also...must support support.

On display are some of the newest products too...do take your time to take a look :)

A innovative marketing campaign man :)

fark lah. passed by that place and so many idiots are there taking pics of the models. WTF!!! it is so blardy crowded already, and still have the cheek to ask people to go around them. it is a farking display, not a model shoot. get lost and let people thru.

fark lah. passed by that place and so many idiots are there taking pics of the models. WTF!!! it is so blardy crowded already, and still have the cheek to ask people to go around them. it is a farking display, not a model shoot. get lost and let people thru.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

take pic and show leh.... :bsmilie:

Live models on display at City Link by Canon.

Go support models such as Benson and Melissa Faith. Styling is done by celebrity fashion stylist.

Support support...shoot some nice pictures for all to see :)

Isn't Melissa in a print ad for another camera brand featured in T3 magazine one or 2 months ago? Canon engaging a model who endorses another camera brand? :think:

Ok guys, must take care of safety if u wanna shoot...no ladder gang k...take care of your own safety and those around ya :)

Isn't Melissa in a print ad for another camera brand featured in T3 magazine one or 2 months ago? Canon engaging a model who endorses another camera brand? :think:

Wah bro...so political? chill chill...maybe dont have exclusivity clause in the job for that brand la...U saw the ad le? Maybe Advertorial only la? Where where is the big ad?

Can support both brands la...both have been very supportive of the local photographic community...ever since my uni days, both have supported my beloved photo society in so many ways and years :)

Cheers and have a nice weekend :)

I saw her Fuji adv before.

Motion Display will be on till 18th Nov :)

hey, i took some pics. not really a good place to shoot cos of the human traffic there. but nevertheless saw a guy using a tripod to take pics in the middle of the walkway. hah.

dsc2680xf5.jpg

dsc2679io1.jpg

dsc2678oq5.jpg

dsc2676cf1.jpg

dsc2674br1.jpg

dsc2673wa4.jpg

For pics that needed to be taken through glass, i'd recommend using a polarising filter to reduce reflections.

thanks for sharing the pictures with us :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.