Canon Live Display at City Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2006
Live models on display at City Link by Canon.

Go support models such as Benson and Melissa Faith. Styling is done by celebrity fashion stylist.

Support support...shoot some nice pictures for all to see :)

sampan

Oct 31, 2007
Hillview
wat time to wat time lei?
or are they there whole day...must be tiring.....

Dec 24, 2006
Got lovely June also...must support support.

On display are some of the newest products too...do take your time to take a look :)

A innovative marketing campaign man :)

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
fark lah. passed by that place and so many idiots are there taking pics of the models. WTF!!! it is so blardy crowded already, and still have the cheek to ask people to go around them. it is a farking display, not a model shoot. get lost and let people thru.

adamadam

Feb 9, 2004
Perth
www.flickr.com
fark lah. passed by that place and so many idiots are there taking pics of the models. WTF!!! it is so blardy crowded already, and still have the cheek to ask people to go around them. it is a farking display, not a model shoot. get lost and let people thru.
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
Live models on display at City Link by Canon.

Go support models such as Benson and Melissa Faith. Styling is done by celebrity fashion stylist.

Support support...shoot some nice pictures for all to see :)
Isn't Melissa in a print ad for another camera brand featured in T3 magazine one or 2 months ago? Canon engaging a model who endorses another camera brand? :think:

Dec 24, 2006
Ok guys, must take care of safety if u wanna shoot...no ladder gang k...take care of your own safety and those around ya :)

Dec 24, 2006
Isn't Melissa in a print ad for another camera brand featured in T3 magazine one or 2 months ago? Canon engaging a model who endorses another camera brand? :think:
Wah bro...so political? chill chill...maybe dont have exclusivity clause in the job for that brand la...U saw the ad le? Maybe Advertorial only la? Where where is the big ad?

Can support both brands la...both have been very supportive of the local photographic community...ever since my uni days, both have supported my beloved photo society in so many ways and years :)

Cheers and have a nice weekend :)

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
I saw her Fuji adv before.

DiGdUb

Apr 24, 2006
hey, i took some pics. not really a good place to shoot cos of the human traffic there. but nevertheless saw a guy using a tripod to take pics in the middle of the walkway. hah.

Snoweagle

Jan 26, 2005
Pasir Ris, Singapore
For pics that needed to be taken through glass, i'd recommend using a polarising filter to reduce reflections.

Dec 24, 2006
thanks for sharing the pictures with us :thumbsup:

staz

May 4, 2004
thanks for sharing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom