canon lens range

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalLady

Jul 12, 2004
:) hi
i would like to have new last canon catalogue i couldnt find one
thank :thumbsup:

go to canon singapore at habourfront. you should be able to find the catalogue. or if you PM me.. I can show you a copy of the EF Lens Work : The Eyes of the EOS. It is the complete catalog of all currently selling lenses except the newest ones released this year.

DigitalLady said:
:) hi
i would like to have new last canon catalogue i couldnt find one
thank :thumbsup:

i have one in pdf, i can send it to you, PM me your email

Newman said:
You can also check out the lenses from http://www.usa.canon.com/html/eflenses.

The local pricing would be from
http://www.canon.com.sg/digitalcamera/lenses_specs.html but this is the recommended retail price (RRP). Usually most shops are selling lower than this.
when's this website http://www.canon.com.sg/digitalcamera/lenses_specs.htmllast updated??550ex for $860? no 420ex? 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III for $500? etc etc etc.... :think: :think: :think:

I don't think this list has ever been updated since I bookmarked it. :bsmilie:
Most of the Canon stuff we get are in the list. I should say that it's only a guide. I usually use this to check the price range of what I want to get.

i just mailed them. can pick up the EF lens book for $20 at harbourfront. will be going there today (hopefully) during lunch time to buy one. ;)

Wow tks for the info nightwolf, would like to own one of those books too :)

Ivan11 said:
Wow tks for the info nightwolf, would like to own one of those books too :)

hold on ur horses, ivan11! i just came back. the canon showroom lady told me they are launching ver4 of the lens book sometime in the middle of aug. she was kind enuf to tell me to check in with them on when the book is available later. if u dun mind the ver3 book, its definitely available.

sigh... i wish canon will take better care of exisiting users.... all the promos bypassed us.... :cry:

I smell a MO for this coming... ;)

Ha ha ya you are right :) . I was there today and the man told me the same, so i take a look at it and flip to the last page it says ver. 3 and printed 2 years back. Tks for the heads up :) . He gave me the no. and ask me to call next month to chk also.

any idea what's new in Lens Works IV? Not just two extra lens I hope.

heck... no idea. the lady whom i talked to at the showroom is just one of those temps. she gave me the blur look too when i asked.

anyway, how many people are interested in this book?

Definitely interested!

well, if there are enuf people, i might be able to help pick up the books. my office is at science park. so, its a stone's throw away.

nightwolf75 said:
u volunteering?? :bsmilie:
So nice of you to have volunteered before I did. :D
Anyway, difficult for me to do this kind of MO cos I don't drive and the books will be incredibly heavy. :(
Remember to put me down for a copy. ;)

Newman said:
So nice of you to have volunteered before I did. :D
Anyway, difficult for me to do this kind of MO cos I don't drive and the books will be incredibly heavy. :(
Remember to put me down for a copy. ;)

yeah... saw the books.... can use as a door stopper, man! :sweat:

i think, at very most, i can only handle mebbe 5 books (including my copy) b4 my hands fall off from carrying them. anyway, even if i do the MO, won't be anytime soon becos the books are not out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.