Canon Ixus 750 compatible with Kingston 1GB Elite Pro SD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yongliang

Apr 27, 2002
Singapore, East
Hi,

I would like to ask whether anyone here uses Ixus 750 with Kingston 1GB 50x Elite Pro SD card.
Are there any hardware compatibility issues regarding the usage of these 2 items together, resulting in unidentifiable images or card error when using the camera?

Thanks a lot.

Adam Goi said:
Hi.

It shouldn't have any comflicts; Kingston is one of the safest brands around ... I'm using its CFs and SDs ... ;)

Thanks Adam Goi for your help.
I would like to hear from Ixus 750 users because there may be some compatibility issues
regading Canon Ixus series and this Kingston Elite Pro SD card.

I am using my IXUS 50 with Kingston Elite Pro too. No problems so far. (both Video and Photo mode)

Yongliang said:
Hi,

I would like to ask whether anyone here uses Ixus 750 with Kingston 1GB 50x Elite Pro SD card.
Are there any hardware compatibility issues regarding the usage of these 2 items together, resulting in unidentifiable images or card error when using the camera?

Thanks a lot.

upzzz

Hi there,

Not sure if this is too late. I am using an ixus 40 and there is a compatibility problem with the Kingston 1GB elite pro SD card. Called the retail shop and the assitant there verified that it was a known issue and got my card replaced with another brand.

Hi guys,

Just bought ixus 750 today as replacement for my dad's camera which got stolen.
Anyone can recommend place/shops to get competitively priced underwater housings?

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.