Canon Ixus 750 compatible with Kingston 1GB Elite Pro SD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yongliang

Apr 27, 2002
Singapore, East
Hi,

I would like to ask whether anyone here uses Ixus 750 with Kingston 1GB 50x Elite Pro SD card.
Are there any hardware compatibility issues regarding the usage of these 2 items together, resulting in unidentifiable images or card error when using the camera?

Thanks a lot.

Yongliang

Apr 27, 2002
Singapore, East
Adam Goi said:
Hi.

It shouldn't have any comflicts; Kingston is one of the safest brands around ... I'm using its CFs and SDs ... ;)
Thanks Adam Goi for your help.
I would like to hear from Ixus 750 users because there may be some compatibility issues
regading Canon Ixus series and this Kingston Elite Pro SD card.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
I am using my IXUS 50 with Kingston Elite Pro too. No problems so far. (both Video and Photo mode)

Yongliang

Apr 27, 2002
Singapore, East
Yongliang said:
Hi,

I would like to ask whether anyone here uses Ixus 750 with Kingston 1GB 50x Elite Pro SD card.
Are there any hardware compatibility issues regarding the usage of these 2 items together, resulting in unidentifiable images or card error when using the camera?

Thanks a lot.
upzzz

rockscar18

Dec 24, 2003
www.peridotpix.com
Hi there,

Not sure if this is too late. I am using an ixus 40 and there is a compatibility problem with the Kingston 1GB elite pro SD card. Called the retail shop and the assitant there verified that it was a known issue and got my card replaced with another brand.

pegasustan

Dec 25, 2005
Hi guys,

Just bought ixus 750 today as replacement for my dad's camera which got stolen.
Anyone can recommend place/shops to get competitively priced underwater housings?

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.